Other Sellers on Amazon
TENVIS Wireless IP Camera - HD IP Cameras (2-Pack), Home Security System with Motion Detection, Two-Way Audio, Night Vision, PTZ, Indoor Surveillance System and Remote Monitor for Baby/Pet/Nanny
Enhance your purchase
|Special feature||H.264, Day-and-night-camera|
About this item
- FULL RANGE OF 1080P HIGH DEFINITION SHOWS EVERY DETAIL IN BRILLIANT CLARITY! 1920*1080 Mega Pixels and high-tech optic lens present sharper details. Real time camera and motion activated camera is expert in snapshotting moving object, covering a broad area of horizontal 355 degree & vertical 120 degree. So just enjoy fluent and the clearest video images! What is more, you can add as many cameras as you want on your APP to monitor several locations. Never miss a corner of your home!
- AUTOMATIC NIGHT VISION WITH 32FT LARGE RANGE! With the breakout of core technology "Smart Eyes" , this FHD IP camera provide a stunn ing clear vision through infrared red light even in the darkness! TENVIS Night Vision Camera supports a night vision range up to 32FT, which could act as a deterrent against theft, burglaries, and vandalism. Rely on this trusted night vision camera technology to monitor and record your surroundings, so you can feel protected from the unknown!
- TWO-WAY AUDIO FOR REAL-TIME COMMUNICATING! With the help of smart camera, the motion detection camera allows you to avoid taping hours of inactivity. Based on two-way audio and live video, you can hear and talk with your babe/pet/nanny anywhere anytime. Enjoy your free and fluent communication!
- ONE-CLICK CONFIGURATION WITH STABLE AND SMART 2.4GHz Wi-Fi! Why bothered by complicated and confusing configuration like other wireless cameras! With this wireless IP camera, you don't need to waste your time for installing FHD IP camera anymore due to its "Sound Wave Smart Connection"! This FHD IP camera allows one-click configuration for Wi-Fi! Just a click and begin to use! Besides, you could remotely start and stop recording with your cell phone as long as you have a stable mobile network!
- NO CLOUD STORAGE! PERFECTLY PROTECTS YOUR PRIVACY WITH LOCAL STORAGE! The latest generation of TENVIS camera technology, top-quality standard for video mark this Pan/Tilt/Zoom IP camera as an ideal and distinctive solution for many different occasions! This home security camera does not contain any cloud storage. You can save the footage into your SD card or cell phone and never worry about your privacy. Please note: SD card is not included in the package.
Product detailsSize Name:720P-2Pack
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10.41 x 10.41 x 12.95 cm; 249.48 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 November 2018
- Manufacturer : TENVIS
- ASIN : B07MSGVGXF
- Item Model Number : TH661-N2
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Why bothered by complicated and confusing configuration like other wireless cameras?
This 2-pack HD IP Camera is designed with one-step installation that allows you to set it up in one simple click. You would not be worried about the complicated and confusing configurations like other cameras.
You can download our official app, TENVISTY, at IOS App Store and Android Google Play. You will be able to view the live stream video via this home security camera at any time you need.
Protect your home 24hours a day from multiple angles, with a sensitive motion detector.
The 2-pack home security camera can be set on different places of your flat or house so you can monitor multiple places at the same time. The surveillance camera has a high sensitive motion detector that works even at dark night. You can always receive instant alerts by cell phone notification and saving the alarm video into a SD card. You can download our latest app TENVISTY at IOS App Store and ANDROID Google Play. Take control of your life with this compact smart camera!
Enhanced Night Vision for you to check live video clearly even at dark night.
With an built-in infrared light, the HD IP Camera play a role as your baby monitor, pet monitor and home security system. You can always check the live status of your house from multiple angles and make sure you can stay safe. The Wireless IP Camera features a non-invasive infrared sensor to guarantee a clear and sharp high definition image from day to night. This Night Vision camera could cover a range up to 32 feet with its IR Light at night, so never be afraid of the dark anymore!
The best choice for your smart life, start with this HD IP Camera!
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
We can’t get these cameras to work for the life of us!!
After reading the reviews and doing a bit of research, I decided to buy this 2 pack and was so excited to give them a try. Well right out of the box one camera won’t even power on.
I will say the second camera powered on fine, and after a few resets during the setup process, it was working great and I was happy with it.
That night I called Amazon and they’re going to send me a replacement camera for the camera that won’t even power on.
However just last night, my working camera’s sound stopped working. I can still see the picture, but I can’t hear anything or use the 2-way audio. At this point, I’m beyond frustrated and not going to try to troubleshoot and just returning them. And I’ll be returning the replacement pack whenever it gets here as it’s already 2 DAYS LATE.
I’m disappointed with Amazon’s ‘tech support’, I’m disappointed with these TENVIS cameras, and the most frustrating part is that I’ve spent several hours combined trying to get these cameras to work. These cameras have been nothing but frustrating from the unboxing, to the setup, to amazon support, to tenvis support, to the sound piece breaking. Ugh. You get what you pay for I guess.
Pro tip: You NEED a 2.4gHz connection. Our router was on the combined 2.4/5 connection where it’s just constantly searching for the best connection and we needed to completely reconfigure our router to have the 2.4gHz to be a completely separate network.
Reviewed in the United States on 22 May 2019