|Memory Storage Capacity||8 GB|
|Digital Storage Capacity||8 GB|
|Special Features||Quick charge, Touch screen|
|Standing screen display size||4 Inches|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Ion|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Product Dimensions||10.6 x 6.5 x 1 cm; 80 Grams|
|Item Weight||80 g|
|Item Model Number||Q3E|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Date First Available||4 September 2019|
TIMMKOO MP3 Player with Bluetooth, 4.0" Full TouchScreen Mp4 Mp3 Player with Speaker, 8GB Portable HiFi Sound Mp3 Music Player with FM Radio, Voice Recorder, E-book, Supports up to 128GB TF Card Black
- 【VISUAL FEAST】4.0-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen Multi-Touch display with IPS technology. The MP3 player supports 720p, 1080p high resolution video playback. You do not need to convert file format. Full touch design provides easier operation and interactive experience. Compatible with AVI, MKV, MPG, MPEG, RM, RMVB, VOB, MOV, FLV, ASF, DAT, MP4, 3GP, etc.
- 【BLUETOOTH WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY FOR WIRELESS LISTENING】- Pair the Bluetooth MP3 Player with your favorite Bluetooth wireless headphones for even more freedom in your workout. (Tips:Unable to connect to cellphone via Bluetooth).
- 【JAW-DROPPING SOUND】Enjoy High-Resolution Audio to its fullest, optimized through Digital Signal Processor (DSP) technology. you will feel fuller bass with more depth and impact, boosted voice and instrument clarity, and rich detail. The music player built-in speaker support most audio formats: MP3, WMA, OGG, APE, FLAC, WAV, AAC-LC, ACELP, M4A etc.
- 【FAST CHARGE】Adopt 1000 mAh high-capacity lithium-ion battery and Type-C fast charging technology. You can enjoy 30 hours uninterrupted music after 40 minutes fast charging. The MP3 player comes with type-c charging cable.
- 【LARGER STORAGE】8GB internal storage enables you to download movies, ebooks and music in the MP3 player. The mp3 player comes with a built-in micro TF card slot .You can expanded the storage to 128GB (TF card not Included) .
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Specification： Charging Time: 40 minutes Charging Type: Type-C quick charge Music Playtime: 18 hours Video Playtime: 6 hours Battery Capacity: 5V / 1000mAh Product Size: 4.2 x 2.6 x 0.4 inch Screen Size: 4.0 inch IPS screen (480 x 800 Pix) Internal Memory: 8GB TF Card: support up to 128GB Music Format: MP3, WMA, OGG, APE, FLAC, WAV, AAC-LC, ACELP, M4A Video Format: AVI, MKV, MPG, MPEG, RM, RMVB, VOB, MOV, FLV, ASF, DAT, MP4, 3GP Recording Format: WAV, MP3 Picture Browse: JPEG, BMP, GIF E-book Format: TXT FM Receiving Frequency: 87.5 MHz ~ 108 MHz Compatibility: Windows XP, 7, 8, 10, Vista, 2000, Mac OS 10
Visible screen diagonal
4" / 11 cm
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The screen is really nice, clean and sharp. The interface look good, not pixelated, easy to use and responsive. The back button on the bottom right hand corner seems to be more responsive than the onscreen back button on the top left hand corner. The sound from the device itself is decent. As I expected really. It’s is clear, no distortion. The video playback is great. I uploaded short tv series. 720p mkv file and mp4 file. Both types worked perfectly. I tried to upload 1080p mkv file and 4K, they wouldn’t play. I will dig deeper to see why. Pictures display nicely. Pictures can be rotated. FM worked only when I’m on the roof. In my apartment or between building, not great. The recorder works ok. Records fine but Listening back at the recording, it was quite low volume. Wouldn’t use it to record lectures. E-dictionary worked really well. Nice addition to be honest. Tested random words and gave the description perfectly. The battery life is a little disappointing. It ok when using it. But when I’m not using it for a few days, even when the battery was full, I find it dead. I’ve now set the device to shutdown when ideal for long period of time. Has helped a lot. I can get a few hours of video time before I need to charge the device.
Video quality was actually remarkably clear and the sound quality wasn't half bad.
Haven't tried out all the functions but I'm happy with the functions I needed it to have.