- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
TOMICCA Gel Nail Polish Set, Red Yellow Green, 6 Colors, UV LED Soak Off Gel Starter Kit, Gel Manicure at Home Kit, No Chip & Non Toxic - 6 × 8ml (#10)
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||102 Grams|
About this item
- 💅【New Trend Color & Eye Catching】💅 - 6 different popular and trendy colors, suitable for all seasons. Go to a party, walk on the beach … you are the most shining star. You also can use matte top to make matte nail polish effect.
- 💅【Lasting for 2 Weeks+】💅 - Tomicca 3rd generation upgrade gel polish was made of natural resin, healthy and environment-friendly. With proper application, it can last at least 2 weeks. No chips or smudges, not peeling off easily. Remember to cap your nail tip when applying the gel, to make it last longer.
- 💅【Home & Professional Use】💅 - The gel polish set is very easy to use for DIY nail art at home. You can design your style. It's also suitable for using in a professional nail salon. Beautiful, shining at any time. TOMICCA encourage sharing with your lovely friends. The polular manicure art set is also a creative gift.
- 💅【Warm Tips】💅 - Polish your nails, make sure they are dry and clean before using gel polish, and it can last longer. Require to be cured under UV/LED lamp, the average for LED light 30-60 secs, UV light 2-4 mins. Nail dry lamp, base coat and top coat are not included.
- 💅【Reliable Brand】💅 - All of TOMICCA nail polishes have passed SGS,COA,MADS test. And we ensure your satisfaction. If you have any question about the product, please contact us, we are always keeping active to solve your problem. If you are not delighted with it, we will return it for a 100% refund.
Product detailsColour Name:#10
- Item Weight : 102 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 June 2020
- Manufacturer : YICHUN Gel Co.,Ltd
- ASIN : B08FCG65F8
- Manufacturer reference : Gel Nail polish
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Healthy: made from natural resin, TOMICCA gel polish has no toxin and almost no odor.
- Beautiful colours: 6 gorgeous colours fit for different occasions and different ages, making it a perfect gift, will help you or your beloved one stand out among crowd.
- Dry fast under a LED or UV light, long lasting and soak off easily.
HOW TO APPLY
Please check the wattage of your lamp. Have you cured for 30 seconds? We suggest: Base coat cured for 30 secs. Gel polish each coat - 60 secs. Top coat - 60 secs. Wipe with alcohol cotton ball.
Peel off easily:
1. Remember to cover the nail edge when applying the color gel.
2. Remove the cuticle, trim the edge, polish your nails and make sure they are dry and clean.
3. We can not have the polish attached to skin or cuticle otherwise it will be easy to peel off.
4. Do not apply overmuch base coat or top coat and, the thinner, the better, or it will get the gel shrunk and peeled off.
Gel nails are too thick:
Apply every coat a thin layer is the key , make sure the brush don't have too much gel on it before starting the strokes.
Gel polish is heavy or dense, hard to apply:
low temperature may make the gel very thick, try to soak the bottle in warm water for couple of minutes.
last long up to 3 weeks.
This kit with 6 colours is enough to meet your various need for gel nail polish manicure. Easy and practical application is perfect for both professional salon and home use.
How to remove
1: Soak cotton pad with acetone and put them on nails.
2: Wrap around each nail with tin foil, leave for approx. 10 minutes.
check if ready if not leave a few minutes more.
3: Use an orange stick or a cuticle pushier to remove softened gel.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Jessica on 26 June 2020
By Alika on 30 August 2020