- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
TOSHIBA Micro SD Card 32GB M203 microSDHC UHS-I U1 Card Class 10 microSD 32G Memory Card 100MB/s with Adapter
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Speed class||Class 10|
|Memory Storage Capacity||32 GB|
|Read Speed||100 Megabytes Per Second|
About this item
- Speed Class: Class 10, UHS Speed Class 1
- Read Speed: Up to 100 MB/s
- Compatible for Full HD video recording, for Android
- X-ray Proof, Waterproof, Shockproof
- 5 Years Warranty - Our flash drives are covered by a five year warranty from the date of purchase. Please contact our support team for terms and conditions.
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 12.7 x 7.5 x 0.4 cm; 2 Grams
- Date First Available : 8 January 2018
- Manufacturer : Toshiba
- ASIN : B07MTCJHP6
- Item Model Number : M203
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
WORRY-FREE MICRO SD CARD
Record all your exciting moments with your mobile phone. With a huge capacity of up to 256GB you can keep all your pictures; songs or videos worry-free with you.
INCLUDES SD ADAPTER
The Toshiba M203 microSD card is offered with and without an Adapter. It is compatible with SD, SDHC or SDXC slots.
CAPTURE YOUR PRECIOUS MOMENT
The new microSD UHS-I card is able to quickly transfer data to PC with higher read speed rate and offers large capacity with BiCS FLASH architecture.
BEST FLEXIBILITY FOR ALL EXCITING MOMENTS
Ideal for mobile device user looking for extended storage.
Max read speed (MB/s): 100 MB/s
Interface: microSDHC, microSDXC, UHS-I
Operating Temperature: -25°C to +85°C (Recommended)
Storage Temperature: -40°C to +85°C (Recommended)
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Japan on 20 October 2019
Reviewed in Japan on 2 April 2020