DescriptionNEW! You can now change the color of your lights...
With the TP-LINK Kasa skill and Alexa, you can now interact with your TP-LINK Kasa lights and switches by voice. To get started, select the ‘Enable Skill’ button in the Alexa App to link your TP-LINK Kasa account and discover your device(s). Find more information about connecting Smart Home devices at http://amzn.to/291lR7u.
When using the skill, you need to specify by name which device to use. There are two ways to define this/these name(s):
* Use the name(s) you set up already – these are shown in the TP-LINK Kasa app and can be changed, or
* Create an Alexa group, like Bedroom or Downstairs, and add the device to the group. More information is available at http://amzn.to/2965dCE.
Once you know the name or group of your device(s), you can say the following:
* If you have switches or non-dimmable lights, you can turn them on/off, for example: “Alexa, turn on my Bedroom lights”.
* If you have dimmable lights, you can change the brightness, for example: “Alexa, brighten Downstairs to 60 percent", or "Alexa, dim the Living Room lights".
* If you have colour lights, you can control colours, for example, "Alexa, set the bedroom light to orange".
* If you have tunable white lights, you can control shades of white, for example: "Alexa, set the kitchen light to cool white", or "Alexa, make the living room warmer".
If you have any questions, please visit the TP-LINK Kasa Alexa FAQ at http://bit.ly/290cIcf.
Smart Home Skill.
This skill may share device information with Amazon.
This skill contains
The content of this skill is appropriate for most users. This skill may include:
- Account linking
- User-generated content
- Personal information collection
- Location detection or location-based services
- Nudity or descriptions of nudity within medical, informational or artistic contexts
- Infrequent or mild references to cultural or religious intolerance
- Infrequent or mild realistic, cartoon, or fantasy violence or descriptions of violence
- Infrequent or mild references to alcohol, tobacco and drugs
- Infrequent or mild sexual and suggestive themes
- Infrequent use of mild profanity and crude humour
- Music and video skills may occasionally include strong profanity and sexual or suggestive themes
This skill contains dynamic content, which is content that is updated real-time based on inputs from the developer. The maturity rating associated with this skill pertains only to the content of the skill at the time of the submission.