|Item Model Number||RE300|
|Product Dimensions||6.95 x 12.41 x 6.48 cm; 280 Grams|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||6.9 x 12.4 x 6.5 centimetres|
|Item Weight||280 g|
|Date First Available||22 May 2019|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.00 delivery
TP-Link RE300 AC1200 Mesh Wi-Fi Range Extender/Wi-Fi Booster/Wi-Fi Repeater(Up to 1200 Mbps), 2 Internal Antennas, Intelligent Signal Light, Power Schedule, LED Control, Tether APP, UK Plug
|Price:||+ $9.78 Delivery|
- Reinforce Wi-Fi reach: increases your existing Wi-Fi range and expands your wireless network for hard-to-reach areas
- One mesh with smart roaming: works with one mesh router (Archer C7 currently) to allow you to enjoy seamless roaming from room to room, with a single network name and password
- Fast and reliable: operates over both the 2.4 GHz band (300 Mbps) and 5 GHz band (867 Mbps) for more stable wireless experience. Adaptive Path selection technology keeps your network running at Top-speed
- Universal compatibility: Works with any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point
- Easy setup: with a simple push of the WPS button or configuration via Tether app/web UI, you can easily connect the extender to your router and extend Wi-Fi range
- Easy deployment: smart signal lights show the strength of the signal received from the existing router, which can help to find the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- The world's one of leading providers of consumer Wi-Fi networking devices.
- Shipping products to over 170 countries and hundreds of millions of customers.
Why choose Range Extender?
Wireless signals have limited coverages and tend to be attenuated by barriers and other sources of noise within the air. A wireless extender is a device that extends the Wi-Fi coverage space by amplifying the original signal from the wireless access point.
- Increase signal strength
- Overcoming obstacles
- Plug and go
- More efficient and economical way to allow more people and devices to use the same router
RE300 Mesh Wi-Fi Booster AC1200 Dual Band
- 2.4GHz Wi-Fi at speed of 300Mbps and 5GHz at 867Mbps, up to 32 devices
- Dual band repeater connects to the router on one band and outputting a Wi-Fi signal on the other to improve performance using both Wi-Fi bands (there’s a big speed drop if the extender only has a single band)
- Adaptive Path Selectioncan keep your network running at top-speed by automatically choosing the fastest connection path to the router
- Mesh technology is more seamless, efficient and quick to update by connecting to TP-Link mesh router
- Smart roaming offers uninterrupted streaming, surfing, and more when moving around
- One Wi-Fi Name for no more switching Wi-Fi network names
- An intelligent Signal light shows the best location to install
- Manage the whole unified network all in one Tether app
- It works with all Wi-Fi router
For Optimal Use:
- Please test Wi-Fi signal where you want to place it. Don't place the range extender at the far edge of your main network to avoid extend weak signal
- The initial stage please do download Hassle-free Management with Tether App and set-up close to the router, then move to where you want to use it
- Don't hide it on the floor, behind your computer or TV. Wi-Fi signals have an easier time traveling through open space
- TP-Link offers customers full product support at no extra cost, please find the contact detail on TP-Link UK website
- 1 x Wi-Fi Range Extender RE300
- 1 x Quick Installation Guide
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
This is by far the best product for a Wi-Fi extender.
After a very simple installation things weren't looking too great as the only real place I could plug in the expander was under a radiator (picture 1) which is only about 6 feet from my laptop.
On the expander the display showed that I have a bad signal (see picture 2) and I wasn't expecting too much at all, but at least I'd given it a go. Then I realised that that was the signal coming INTO the expander and NOTwhat it was sending OUT.
I now got my PC up and running and to my surprise I had full bars on my wifi connection. I performed a few internet speed tests with SpeedCheck Pro and wow... my internet speed had increased from about 3-5Mbps to 20-30Mbps. I have since also been able to connect my smart TV to the net with a much improved signal - 3 bars compared to none before and although a little slow when connecting to internet channels, it runs fine.
I have since connected the expander for the final 6 feet to my computer and the speed has gone up even further peaking at 43Mbps (Tested with the on-line tester speedcheckpro.com). Of course no improvement at all for the TV as this is still on a purely wireless link .
I can wholeheartedly recommend this device and although nowhere do they advertise that it increases internet speed, in my case it certainly has. A very happy and satisfied customer.
I plugged it in near my router, powered on and then connected both using wps. It took all of two mins (perhaps worth mentioning that my router is also a TP-Link, and the extender only works with the 2.4Ghz band). I then unplugged the extender and plugged it in the hallway about 8m away in a more centrally located position in my flat. The extender started working straight away and I now have three wifi signal bars displaying on my phone in dead spots where I was lucky to get even one bar previously. Interestingly the TP-Link app sometimes says the signal is weak between the router and extender, and at others says it's perfect, even though neither has moved or is obstructed. But it seems to be doing well regardless and I never have problems with connection in those dead areas anymore.
The ssid displays the same name so there's no need to reconnect to another network when you go into the range of the extender. All very seamless.
Years ago I bought a tp-link nano router to try and solve the poor wifi coverage in the flat - it never seemed to work as it should and seemed to require a lot of configuration for what seemed a simple job. This one is more straightforward to setup and operate, I wish had bought this earlier.