TP-LINK TL-ANT24SP N Male to Female Surge Protector
- Quarter Wave Technology Maintenance Free
- N-Plug to N-Jack connector Frequency Range: DC ~ 3GHz
- VSWR: 1.3:1 Max Rating Voltage: 1000V
- Medium Voltage: 2500V Connector: N-Type Plug and N-Type Jack
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Language : English
- Product Dimensions : 7.6 x 6.9 x 13.7 cm; 181.44 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 April 2018
- Manufacturer : TP-Link IP Cams
- ASIN : B004UBUGC2
- Item Model Number : TL-ANT24SP
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Surge Protector protects your network from lightning strikes and electrical surges. It is compatible with devices that have N-Type connectors. Use the Surge Protector to connect a wireless device, to an external antenna and protect your entire network from catastrophic electrical surges.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|