|Wireless Type||802.11n, 802.11b, 802.11a, 802.11ac, 802.11g|
TP-Link | AC750 WiFi Range Extender - Dual Band Cloud App Control | 2019 Release | Up to 750Mbps | One Button Setup Repeater, Internet Booster, Access Point | Smart Home & Alexa Devices (RE220)
- Extend the range of Your Wi Fi with the RE220, compatible with any router/ Gateway/ access Point ( 2. 4GHz 300Mbps/ 5GHz 433Mbps )
- Smart indicator lights help provide optimal placement; Should be installed between the Router and the desired area
- Easy to install Experience stable connections for any type of applications such as retail POS, internet, gaming, Mobile phone, Alexa, echo and more
- An upgrade to its predecessor the RE200. The RE220 provides cloud functionality and remote management, Adaptive path selection, chooses the Best path between the repeater and router)
- Fast Ethernet ( 10/100M) port connects wired devices to Your network for high speed connection
- TP Link is the World's #1 provider of consumer Wi Fi for 7 consecutive years according to IDC Q2 2018 report
- If you Experience any trouble during or after set up, Please contact us; TP Link offers a 2 year and Free 24/7 technical Support
- Only products shipped and sold by, or from authorized sellers (request an authorization letter) are eligible for and Support
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
RE220 expands your existing Wi-Fi coverage with next generation 11AC Wi-Fi technology. It works with any standard Wi-Fi router and creates stronger dual band connections in hard-to-reach areas, allowing you to enjoy seamless wireless coverage throughout your home or office. RE220 provides APS (Adaptive Path Selection), with APS, Dual band or tri-band range extender can dynamically select the best backhaul connection between 2. 4/5G/5G2 to ensure RE to router have the best connection, and in such way maintain a better overall Wi-Fi performance. Comparable to NETGEAR AC750 Wi-Fi Range Extender (EX3700-100NAS) Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802. 11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications along with the number of connected devices were defined according to test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate, wireless coverage, and number of connected devices are not d, and will vary as a result of 1) al factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition. Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|