|Product Dimensions||12.7 x 8.64 x 4.57 cm; 108.86 Grams|
|Item Model Number||(HS220)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||Neutral Wire, Works w/ Alexa & Google|
|Style||Dimmer Smart Switch|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||1 HS220 Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch, Dimmer, 1 Wall Plate, 2 Wire Nuts, Wire Label sheet, Quick Installation Guide|
|Item Weight||109 g|
TP-Link HS220 Smart Dimmer Switch, 1-Pack, White
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android & iOS)
- VOICE CONTROL Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Microsoft Cortana supported devices for a hands free experience
- GENTLE OFF Tailor your lighting to fade on with a click of the switch or a double click to gently fade off the lights while your child drifts off to sleep
- SCHEDULING Use Schedules to set your Smart Switch to automatically turn on and off while you're home or away
- NOTE: Requires a neutral wire / Works in a single pole setup only / Secured 2.4 GHz Wi Fi network connection
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Control your lights from anywhere with the Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch, Dimmer. With the Smart Wi-Fi Dimmer, you can control the ambiance of any space with the push of a button. Plus, easily control it from anywhere using the Kasa app or you can use your voice to control when paired with Amazon Alexa, Google assistant and Microsoft cortana. Protocols Supported: IEEE 802.11b/g/n; System Requirement: Android 4.1 or higher iOS 9.0 or higher; Wireless Type: 2.4GHz 1T1R
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It works with Google Home & Smartthings - installation equally simple.
Most of all, it looks elegant and stylish in the wall.
ETA - I see several comments about this not working in Australia because it is rated 120V. I am in South Africa and the switch works just fine with 220-240V.
Top reviews from other countries
La coneccion seria la siguiente
Line - linea
Load - cable que va al foco
Neutro - cable agregado
Ground o tierra lo ignore (no pasa nada si no se conecta)
Ojo: como tiene atenuador (dimmer) nuestro foco debe ser incandesente (los de filamento) o en su caso de led atenuable (ya que tambien hay de led que no lo son)
En caso de no ser compatible el foco este va a parpadear, o va a dar la impresion de que no cambia la intensidad de la luz.
En mi caso tuve que comprar el foco por que tenia uno ahorrador
First is that they are big and do NOT fit in over 50% of my switch boxes. I have an old house but the switch boxes are pretty standard sizes. I tried very hard to get it to fix. In the half of the boxes it did fit it barely fit.... the others I will need to get an electrician to come help me cut it back and jam it in...
Second issue is that they randomly cut out and lose connection to wifi router. It randomly rejoins but for a day or two they can lose connection. You can still use the switch when it loses connection but you can’t use Alexa :(
So overall two major issues they need to fix to make this applicable to entire house.
But the price is good. So if u want to buy for a room or two etc it’s totally worth it.
UPDATE: I got a mesh wifi network and this has decreased the amount of times the switch loses connection. My wifi was fine before but it’s great now. The old home with small boxes is still an issue. I had an electrician come in to install them into my boxes and he spent a good 20 minutes on each plug. Not easy. But I’m happy now with the product. But electrician is not cheap to have come to your home... hopefully second generation switches will be a bit smaller
1. It's HUGE. You have to have a very deep gang box to fit this switch. Check your clearance against the specifications closely and make sure to leave plenty of room for the wires and marets. I didn't and can't use this unit in the room I wanted to as the face plate is a cm away from the wall. It's also fills the gang box on all sides.
2. Being a smart switch, the main light switch is not a toggle but a push button (even though it looks like a toggle). This may not be a big deal for you but is a bit annoying as all the other switches in the house are not. Muscle memory means you keep pressing the switch expecting it to toggle.
3. What's more annoying is the above button squeaks when you press it. This is probably a manufacturing defect so you may be fine in your case.
4. It takes just over one second to actually turn on your light via the toggle switch. This delay is adjustable in the app. But even at "immediate, it's slow. This is the single biggest fault of this switch.
The dimming feature works and I enjoy the gradual light transition vs sharp change in brightness.
The App works fine and am used to it from other Kasa stuff.