|Item Model Number||TL-ANT24EC6N|
|Product Dimensions||27.18 x 27.18 x 5.84 cm; 460 Grams|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||27.2 x 27.2 x 5.8 centimetres|
|Item Weight||460 g|
|Manufacturer||TP-Link IP Cams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||1 February 2012|
TP-Link TL-ANT24EC6N 6m/20ft Meters Low-Loss Antenna Extension Cable, N Male to Female Connector
Enhance your purchase
- Easy and quick deployment into suitable WLAN environment
- 6 meters(19.7 feet) in length allows you to relocate your antenna to a optimal position to maximize the wireless performance
- Features higher performance low loss KMS-400(LMR-400)cable with excellent flexibility
- Weather resistant design, applicable in most outdoor solutions
- N Male to Female connector, works with N type antennas
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
What happens when your wireless signal is too weak to connect to an access point in another building and you want to better position your wireless antenna in a higher or wider place to get a better signal? The antenna extension cable is the answer to your problems. There is no need to move your access point or wireless router, which may sometimes be immovable, from place to place. With the several kind of low-loss extension cable, you will have more flexibility to move your antenna in order to maximize your wireless performance.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|