TRESemmé Shampoo Cleanse & Replenish Deep Cleansing with Multi Vitamin, 900ml
|Liquid Volume||900 Millilitres|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||8.4 x 8.4 x 22.4 centimetres|
|Item Weight||972 Grams|
About this item
- TRESemme Deep Cleansing Shampoo clarifies and removes build-up and heavy residues that diminish your hair's shine
- Gentle enough for daily use
- This formula is enriched with Vitamin C
- Cleanses your hair for that fresh, just-left-the-salon feel
- Use with TRESemme Remoisturise Conditioner
- Product Dimensions : 8.4 x 8.4 x 22.4 cm; 972 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 December 2017
- Manufacturer : Unilever Australia Ltd
- ASIN : B071X8L1P2
- Manufacturer reference : 310158112069
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
TRESemmé Deep Cleansing Shampoo will clarify and gently remove build-up and heavy residues that diminish your hair's shine. This formula, containing with Vitamin C, is gentle enough for daily use and will cleanse your hair for that fresh, just-left-the-salon feel. TRESemmé understands how great hair gives you the confidence to walk taller every day.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate/Sodium C12-13 Pareth Sulfate*, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyquaternium-10, Polysorbate 20, Ascorbic Acid, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Biotin, Niacinamide, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Ci 61570. *Used Interchangeably Missing "Acid" After Citric On Label
Apply To Wet Hair From Roots To Ends - Work Into A Lather And Gently Massage The Scalp - Rinse Thoroughly - Follow With Tresemme Remoisturise Conditioner - Style With Your Favourite Tresemme Products.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was kind of hoping it would work better in a pump pack (reusing an old container and using this to fill it). It does work but it's not quite thick enough to really work well. It does work it's just that you really have to be careful or it runs everywhere.