|Product Dimensions||24.89 x 8.89 x 8.89 cm; 1.13 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||SP70KIT|
|Batteries||2 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Type of Bulb||CREE XHP 70.2 LED|
|Usage||Outdoor and indoor activeties, camping, highing, backpacking, fishing, rescuing, night working, climbing, caving, repairing, dog wolking, and ETC.|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
|Item Weight||1.13 kg|
Sofirn SP70 Tactical Flashlight High Lumens 5500lm, with Rechargeable 26650 Batteries and Charger, Powerful Cree XHP70.2 LED, for Outdoor Searching Camping Hunting
|Price:||+ $17.75 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Super Bright Cree Led Flashlight - Sofirn SP70 utilizes CREE XHP70 2nd gen. LED, output ranges from 2 to 5500 lumens, up to 750 yards of visibility, the length over 6 football fields. Powered by 2*18650 or 2*26650 batteries (26650 batteries included).
- Two Light Groups - Group 1 is 8 Models Eco(60LM)-Low(400LM)-Mid(1200LM)-High(4000LM) and hidden Moon (2LM), Turbo(5500LM), Strobe(5500LM) and Beacon(1000LM), and the group 2 is ramping up and down ensure you get the exact level of brightness you need for any use.
- Durable & Water resistant - Aircraft grade aluminum and prime premium Type hard -anodized tough for extreme condition. IPX8 Water resistance ensures protection against splashing or spraying water from any angle.
- Power Indicator - Click the tail switch to standby mode or cut off the light; When in standby mode, The side switch indicator shows the status of battery and It will also be easy to find the light in the dark.
- Outdoor & Indoor Use - Powerful handheld flashlight make it best for outdoor and indoors activities like camping, hiking, fishing, hunting, DIY projects, auto repair & emergency tools. Quite a decent gift for friends who like outdoor, sports and flashlight.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Specifications: LED: CREE XHP 70 2nd gen. with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time. Runs on: Two 26650 or 18650 Li-ion batteries (Sofirn 26650 5500mAh Button top batteries included). Working Voltage:5.6 - 8.4 V. Reverse polarity protection from improper battery installation Peak Beam Intensity: 89733 cd Max beam distance: 750yards Impact resistant: 1 meters Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (2 meters)Weight: 1.38lb without batteryDimension: 9.84in (length) * 3.55in (head diameter) Output mode/Runtime: Turbo: 5500Lumens (1 hr., 42 min.) High: 2000Lumens (2 hr., 48 min.) Mid: 1200Lumens (5 hr., 12 min.) Low: 400Lumens (15 hr., 37 min.) Eco: 60Lumens (64 hr., 45 min.) Moon: 2Lumens (955 hr.) Ramping: 2 - 5500Lumens AccessoriesSpare O-rings * 2, Lanyard * 1, Sofirn 5500mAh 26650 battery * 2, Sleeves * 2Memory FunctionThe light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except for Moon, Turbo, Strobe and Beacon Kind Note To save battery power and protect the light from overheating, the flashlight will throttle down from Turbo mode into the high mode after working about 3 minutes. If you still need Turbo mode, double click again.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
it does come with a 2 slot charger that not only charges the 26650 batteries it comes with, but also a few other sizes, including the popular 18650, so i guess if u need a charger, then its not a bad combo price. but the charger only charges at 1A.
the strap looks very cheaply made, i havent used it yet, but considering how heavy the light is, i dont really plan to either. doesnt feel sturdy enough to trust it completely.
This is my new goto flashlight when I want to impress no shock my friends, I can warn them beforehand that they will be switching on the power of the Sun in their own hands but they are still shocked when they double click from moonlight to Turbo mode. I usually give the flashlight to my friend in moonlight mode and tell them to double click to Turbo, 9 times out of 10 they will have a nervous giggle before the inevitable "F@*#!, WOW". lol
This is a beast of a flashlight and after having used it I would have easily paid 3 to 4 time the price especially considering they include the batteries and charger!