- Save $5 on TaoTronics TT-BH092 Bluetooth Wireless Headphones when you purchase 1 or more TaoTronics Bluetooth Transmitter and Receiver offered by Sunvalley-Brands. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code BGG2QQM5. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
TaoTronics Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter and Receiver, 2-in-1 Wireless 3.5mm Adapter (Low Latency, 2 Devices Simultaneously, for TV/Home Sound System/Car/Nintendo Switch)
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$4.00 (10%)|
Save $5 on TaoTronics TT-BH092 Bluetooth Wireless Headphones when you purchase 1 or more TaoTronics Bluetooth Transmitter and Receiver offered by Sunvalley-Brands.
Save $5 on TaoTronics TT-BH092 Bluetooth Wireless Headphones when you purchase 1 or more TaoTronics Bluetooth Transmitter and Receiver offered by Sunvalley-Brands. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code BGG2QQM5. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- LOW DELAY: Low Latency for High-fidelity Stereo Sound, lag-free content streaming in transmitter mode. Low Latency supported Bluetooth receiver is required
- MAKE IT TWO: Upgraded 2-in-1 Bluetooth V5.0 transmitter can be paired with two Bluetooth receivers (like headphones + speakers) simultaneously. Note: Low Latency does NOT support Dual Link mode
- ALWAYS ON: TaoTronics Bluetooth 2-in-1 Adapter continuously streams even while charging. Built-in battery for up to 10 hours use - enjoy your favorite wireless content all the time
- BLUETOOTH EVERYWHERE: In Transmitter mode, turn a non-Bluetooth TV, PC, CD player, iPod, MP3 / MP4 into Bluetooth transmitter. Receiver mode: Ideal for home or vehicle music streaming sound system
- PURE SOUND: high definition codec for a richer and deeper sound experience. Listen to CD-like audio quality at no compromise. Plus, 12 + 18 month extended warranty and 24/7 friendly customer service
Special offers and product promotions
- Batteries : 1 AA batteries required.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4.5 x 3.3 x 0.89 cm; 14.17 Grams
- Date First Available : 8 February 2018
- Manufacturer : TaoTronics
- ASIN : B01EHSX28M
- Item Model Number : TT-BA07
- Department : Electronics
- Best Sellers Rank: 29 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Audio Jack||3.5mm / RCA||Digital Optical / 3.5mm / RCA||3.5mm / RCA|
|Working Range||10m / 33ft||10m / 33ft||10m / 33ft|
|Support Low Latency||✓||✓||✓|
|One-to-Two Pairing Simultaneously||✓||✓||✓|
|Volume + / －||-||-||In Receiver Mode|
|Music Play / Pause||-||-||In Receiver Mode|
|Pair with Smartphones or Tablets||Pair with Cellphones or Tablets in RX mode||Pair with Cellphones or Tablets in RX mode||Pair with Cellphones or Tablets in RX mode|
Technology Enhances Life
TaoTronics, a flagship brand under the Sunvalley group, is dedicated to providing superior-quality, reasonably priced electronic products that improve the lives of our customers. We strive to develop, innovate and focus on utilizing the latest technology with easy-to-use devices.
TaoTronics Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter & Receiver
Unlock the full potential of your devices with TaoTronics Bluetooth 5.0 transmitter, adopting Low Latency technology to deliver high-fidelity stereo sound with no delay. Confidently & seamlessly stream music from your phone/tablet to wired headphone/speaker.
- Low Latency: No More Delays
- Fast Setup: Ready Instantly
- Small Size: Space-Saving & Portable
- Wider Range: Stream audio in spacious rooms
- Stream While Charging: Enjoy Non-Stop Music
At TaoTronics, not only we offer high quality products, we back them up with 18 month warranty and a 30 day money back guaranty.
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Haven't used it in the receive mode, so I can't judge that, but I didn't get it for that.
The quality it good, that includes both sound and build.
The aptX low latency makes a huge difference (if your headphones support it). There's virtually no lag.
Value - 5 stars
Sound quality - 5 stars
Functionality - 1 star....I'm getting an odd buzzing noise out of my bluetooth speaker when connected to this transmitter. Anybody know what's going on? Speaker is fine as it works perfectly with my cell phone and laptop. If I can't figure it out I"ll be returning the product as it is incredibly annoying once you hear it (will drive a person crazy)
UPDATE : Company contacted me after my review and sent a brand new product for free. New product works fine. Well done with customer service...something that doesn't really exist in Sydney. Updated rating to 5. Highly recommend.
I ordered two, which arrived very quickly, and then it was a simple case of pairing them as transmitter and receiver. They worked perfectly for the duration of the three hour event. They are small enough to tuck out the way, and light enough not to adversely effect the smartphone 3-axis gimbal.
Update: Note this device only supports aptX (in addition to aptX Low Latency) in transmit mode. It does not support base level aptX in receive mode, only SBC. Pairing two of these together has 202 ms latency. If you need it, there are competing products that claim to support aptX Low Latency also in receive mode.
Top reviews from other countries
The battery lasts longer than my bluetooth headphones plus it can charge while operating so battery life isn't an issue.
Pairing is comparatively simple. Note that the device clears its entire pairing history every time you flip the RX/TX (receive/transmit) switch to the other side. Pairing the TX(transmit) mode is perhaps more difficult because you will typically be pairing with a BT headphone or speaker. Once pairing is activated, the TaoTronics will pair with the "closest" BT device. In reality I guess it just pairs with the strongest audio-capable BT signal it can find. So if there are plenty of BT devices around it could in theory pair with the wrong device, but you'll know when you got it right. I would recommend that you try to pair with your headphones in a space away from other BT noise to keep things simple. For example, I once tried to pair the TaoTronics to my BT headphones without success... until I realized it kept pairing with my TV's soundbar in the room next door :) Moving away solved the problem. Of course, once paired, everything will work fine until you flip the RX/TX switch (which you're unlikely to do often).
Pairing in RX mode is much easier because typically you would be pairing with e.g. a smartphone which allows you to control the the pairing process in a more user friendly way.
The TaoTronics has an internal battery that charges through a normal USB phone charger. It can charge while it is being used.
Highly recommended if you are looking to add BT capability to an older audio device.
How to pair guide and everything needed like usb cable, wires and all are included.
Plus it has a very good battery life too!
The connection sequence is still kind of unclear for me. Here is what I did, Took the transmitter out of box (it's very small, like the size of Nokia 2300 battery), paired it with my Bluetooth speakers and Bluetooth Headset(2 devices allowed, another huge plus). Then connected this transmitter to TV's 3.5 mm jack and changed sound source on TV menu to external speaker. It didn't work... Rebooted tv, still didn't work. Kept the transmitter connected to TV and attempted pairing again, didn't work. Tried to switch to red / white audio out instead of 3.5 mm, still no luck. Switched back to 3.5 mm, paired again and it worked!
So I have no clue what actually made it work. 😆
But once it started working, it's awesome. I've always regretted the poor quality of my TV's sound... But this was the perfect fix.
Bye Bye thoughts of buying expensive soundbars, Hello Bose Soundlink Mini.