|Special Features||Wireless, Lightweight, Foldable, Noise-cancellation|
|Mounting Hardware||1 x TaoTronics Over-Ear Bluetooth Headphones (Model: TT-BH22) 1 x Carrying Case 1 x 3.5mm AUX Cable 1 x USB to Micro USB Cable 1 x User Guide|
|Number Of Items||5|
|Microphone Form Factor||Built-in Microphone|
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Polymer|
|Form Factor||Over Ear|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||Yes|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Product Dimensions||9.4 x 20.8 x 16 cm; 249 Grams|
|Item Weight||249 g|
|Item Model Number||TT-BH22|
|Batteries||2 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||8 February 2018|
TaoTronics Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Over Ear Headset Foldable Earphones with Powerful Bass (Dual 40 mm Drivers，45 Hour Playtime, CVC 6.0 Noise-Cancelling Built-in Mic)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- A Personal Oasis of Quiet: Enjoy your music with minimal, or no distraction, when you turn on the active noise cancellation (ANC) switch.
- Feel the Beat: Expect aggressive bass with balanced mid-levels and bright highs with our dual large-aperture drivers.
- Long-Lasting Music Playback: With a generous battery life of up to 45 hours, you can enjoy beautiful music longer or plug in the included audio cable when the battery is low.
- Hassle-Free Clear Calls: Built-in CVC 6.0 noise-cancelling microphone for clearer call quality, even in a loud environment.
- Adjustable Fit, Maximum Comfort: With 90° swiveling ear cups, super soft protein ear pads, and ergonomic headband, the materials used ensure minimum weight and maximum comfort for long term wear. These headphones are foldable and come with a carrying case.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A Personal Oasis of Quiet
Whether you’re commuting, on a lengthy flight, or trying to concentrate in the office, TaoTronics noise-cancelling headphones can be a godsend. You will feel it at the flip of a switch on your headset—noise fades, and your music soars, no matter on a wired or wireless mode.
Adjustable Fit, Maximum Comfort
TaoTronics Bluetooth headphones stay comfortable, no matter how long your journey is. They are lightweight and comfy, with 90° swiveling ear cups and an adjustable headband that conforms to your head shape to give you a seamless fit. Soft leatherette ear cushions envelop your ears in extended and luxurious comfort, you might forget you're wearing the headphones.
Long-Lasting Music Playback
Get up to 45 hours of wireless music over Bluetooth technology, giving you more than enough time to pour through your entire playlist. If your TaoTronics Earphones finally run out of battery, the solution is simple - just attach the audio cord to keep enjoying your music.
Feel the Beat
Expect aggressive bass with balanced mid-levels and bright highs. The TaoTronics ANC 40 mm large-aperture drivers are tuned for high performance audio so compelling that you'll listen for hours.
Hassle-Free Clear Calls
Enjoy clear hands-free calls with the built-in mic. Integrated cVc 6.0 noise cancelling technology filters ambient noise to enhance the quality of your music and phone calls, thus allowing you to have a quiet hands-free experience even in a loud environment.
What's In The Box:
1 x TaoTronics Over-Ear Bluetooth Headphones (Model: TT-BH22)
1 x Carrying Case
1 x 3.5mm AUX Cable
1 x USB to Micro USB Cable
1 x User Guide
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The Bluetooth connects easily every time and stays connected with no drop-outs
- The battery life is fantastic. I use them a lot and I recharge them every day or two because I don't want them to run flat, although there's never been any indication that they're getting close to going flat. I have no idea how long it would take them to run right down but suffice to say that you can run them for hours and hours (days?) with no problems and they recharge fast
- They are very comfortable. I normally have trouble with headphones getting uncomfortable on my ears after a while but the material on the part that sits around your ears is very soft and I've worn these continuously for hours without problems
- The sound is good for the price. I'm no audiophile but I like things to sound nice, and both TV/movies and music sound good to me through these. Several times while watching TV I've turned around because I thought there was a noise beside/behind me only to find it was actually on the soundtrack of the movie, ie: it "throws" the sound rather than just feeling like it's right in your ears (not sure how to describe this but hopefully it makes sense!). I'm sure you could spend five times as much and get a better sound but for the price I think the sound is great. Strangely the sound quality over Bluetooth seems to degrade a lot if noise cancellation is switched off so I keep this on all the time.
- As I travel a lot I like the fact that they fold up neatly into a nice compact carry case that includes a pocket for the cables.
- I like using them doing boring chores like washing dishes and vacuuming etc., and they are good in that 1) they don't slip forward off your head when you tilt your head forward, ie they are a fairly snug fit and 2) they have a good range on the Bluetooth, so you can go from room to room without them dropping out
- As others have said, the noise cancellation is pretty good but not incredible. It probably blocks out 50% of noise on average, best with low-pitched noise, not so good with higher pitches. I've used them in a small apartment with a washing machine, dryer and dishwasher all going at once and with the ANC switched on and the volume at medium level I could just hear the noise in the background but it was hardly noticeable. If the volume on the soundtrack drops, you hear the background noise more. I also tried them while the neighbours were playing deafening music along with an incessantly barking dog and it helped. As others have said, there's a slight sense of pressure in the ears with the ANC switched on - I got used to this quickly and don't notice it any more. Again, you could spend five times as much and get better ANC, but for the price, these are pretty good.
- I've used them for phone calls and they worked well
- Finally, I got an email from the seller a couple of weeks after I received them to check I was happy with them and they were working well. I'm not sure I can remember the last time someone got in touch with me to check I was happy after they had already got my money.
Bottom line - if you're an audiophile who needs the best sound or you need the best noise cancellation that money can buy, then you'll probably want to spend a lot more and get the absolute best. If you're in the other 99% of people, and you want a really nice pair of comfortable Bluetooth headphones with good noise cancellation at a good price, then I think you'll be really happy with these.
1. Above average sound quality for the price,
2. comfort wearing experience, inbuilt microphone that allows you to talk while listening to music,
3. Bluetooth can connect to multiple devices simultaneously.
1. No instructions re how to operate the buttons
2. White noise in the background when NC is on which is annoy when in a rather quite place (if NC is your main concern think again before pull the trigger)
All in all good value for money, especially when bought it with a discount code.
Edit: Got contacted by their support person and they were very helpful. It turned out the white noise/ buzz sounds when NC is on was because it was a defected unit, they helped me got the pair replaced with a new one and it is now working perfectly.
Battery life - second to none, 22hrs is understated - or they tested at max volume... you're probably looking at 25-30hrs. just awesome.
Support: i was contacted a few days after buying, explained the issues (below) & got another set of headphones as they were 'faulty'. Really superb customer support.
Build quality is great - no issues, nothing feels cheap
Comfort - superb, really really good on your ears & head, can easily wear for 20+ hours
Sound - really really good... i've got no issues using these instead of my bose & are VERY happy with the sound quality.
Setup/connecting - all 100%, easy & quick
- when connecting via bluetooth the volume is really, REALLY low. 100% bluetooth volume = 40% cable volume. Not sure why, but in a *really* noisy environment it may cause an issue.
- hum/white noise - seems others have this too. When plugging into some devices you get a constant hum/buzz, it didnt happen on a qantas flight, but did on a virgin flight. Happens on my TV downstairs, but not my phone. There appears to be an issue with the electronics. This is only annoying when you're listening to something via a cable & its quiet. i.e. a quiet scene in a movie.
Overall - even with the defects i'm a happy customer, for the price they cant be beaten & service is great.
I used Boss QC25 before mostly during my business trips. Compared to QC25, the noise canlcelling function has some limitations in Taotronics.
But, the reason I recommend this product -
Good Blutooth connection
Long battery life
Dedent sound quality with noise cancelling on
Come with a good pouch
And comfy in my sensitive ears (but a bit warm after using for around 40 mins)
Most of all, the price is amazing. I purchaed it at Aud 63. Great!
Top reviews from other countries
Construction: feels solid, takes all of its design cues from Bose. There's a weird smell of cigarette Ash on the leather components of it! I guess it would go away with time.
Sound: Very impressive given the price. Note that it sounds best with ANC on! With ANC off, it sounds very muffled! Otherwise, crisp and clear even at max volume.
Bass: Not gonna blow you away but it is good for everyday listening.
ANC: Works, not as well as Bose but would say middle road. If Bose gets 10, no headphones is 0, these would rate at a 6 (I took it to a local store and compared to many, it came close to mid range brand name ones but does not come close to Bose). Also note that there is a very faint hissing noise with ANC on and no music. Still it manages to block some low frequency repetitive noise. Not gonna block people's voices or high pitched noise.
Battery: Very impressive, didn't have to charge them for more than 15 hours now and it shows 30% left
BT: connects well, quick pairing with an impressive range. No connection issues!
Pros: Price, Quality, Battery, BT, decent bass
Cons: Smells like cigarette Ash, Hissing noise on ANC and no music
Final thoughts: If the primary goal is Noise cancelling, maybe these are not the best option. If you are looking for decent wireless headphones that feel solid and stable, go for these!
I got them a few days before Christmas, and so far I'm happy with my purchase. My main use is for transit in subway and at work to help me get in the zone.
They are really comfortable, noise cancellation works well especially with fan noises and such, not so great with other types of sounds but it was expected. I don't think the sound is has bad as motioned in some review when NC is off.
Overall the sound is good, probably not the best, but good enough for me. With some songs on Spotify I have found some distortion on some bass sounds, but it might be an issue with my phone, it can also be solved with an equalizer .
Bluetooth range is impressive, much more than my other (cheap) bluetooth headphones and my Bose Soundlink (first version). Battery life is probably less than announced but it can definitly last multiple days without charging. As I saw in other review, I once forgot to turn off the noise cancellation during night and the battery was almost dead next day. But it's just a matter of getting used to it and its gonna be an habit to turn it off.
Not ideal for sport (I used them on a spinning bike) since they get uncomfortable with the sweat, but it's probably the case for all over-ear headphones. They fold well, once folded they can fit in a large coat pocket.
I like the capability of using a standard wire to connect the headphone to a non-bluetooth device.
I did some calls with the headphones and I the communication was clear even when outside. The calls with noise cancellation turned on were a lot better.
Two of my workmates are getting the same headphones after having tried mine!
--- update May 25th 2018 ---
At work we are now 5 with the same headphones! They should offer different colors so we can differentiate :-). The headphones are really good to listen to music or podcast in transit and works well in an open space work environment when you want to create your bubble. Also work well in the plane, thanks to ANC. One of my coworker has tested both these and the Bose's ANC headphones, he mentionned that the Bose were slightly better in terms of noise cancelling, but it was not worthing the extra 200-300$.
When they arrived, they came in nice packaging. What I love about this is that it comes with a hard shell travel case and not just a cloth bag. As you would expect, a USB charging cable and audio cord is supplied. These are wireless headphones but can be used as wired if you prefer.
I had no problems pairing them with my iPhone via bluetooth. Very simple to use. I did not even open the instructions that comes with it.
I have had these for about a month now and and I am very satisfied with my purchase. The HVAC in my office is fairly loud but I had no idea how loud it was until I got these. I would put them on for a short time and when I took them off, I am constantly amazed at how well these headphone can block out the humming noises from the vents. I am still able to hear the conversations around me but much softer.
The build of these are pretty good. As mentioned, it comes with a hard shell case which helps protect these headphones. The feel is comfortable and I have not had any problems with tightness of the headphones.
The audio quality is very good. I was impressed with the sound quality but they are not comparable to some of the high end audio headphones that cost 4 or more times as much.
Battery life seems good but I have not tested them to see how long they last. I usually plug them in each night before I leave the office.
Overall, very happy with my purchase of these headphone. I would like to try some other of TaoTronics products since this first experience was a pleasant one.
Surprisingly it was better than I expected, but worse than I'd hoped.
To make it short, here's a list of pros and cons (for me, so subjectively):
Nice feel of plastic and steel
It does its job; the noise cancelling function works
It actually wraps around my ears!
Not big enough (partly my fault: I have a big head), just barely goes around my head once I pulled the ear cuffs out to their full extent
I don't listen to bass-intense music, so the volume's pretty lacking (I have to crank the volume on my phone to about 3/4 of the way)
Can't use bluetooth while charging