Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Taylor Ellingson
Taylor Ellingson is the founder and blogger of the cooking blog greens & chocolate where she develops a variety of healthy recipes with the occasional sweet treat. She is a mom of two boys who keep her busy along with her other hobbies of running, yoga, camping, and anything outdoors. Visit her blog at https://www.greensnchocolate.com
Customers Also Bought Items By
Books By Taylor Ellingson
30-Minute Cooking for Two offers the fastest, perfectly portioned recipes to make homemade meals every day of the week.
Imagine if cooking for two cut prep and cook times in half, too. 30-Minute Cooking for Two offers perfectly portioned, time-saving recipes to make whipping up meals for just the two of you, easy to do.
Table-ready in 30-minutes or less, these recipes offer fast solutions for meals any day of the week, from a quick breakfast sandwich to a proper date-night steak. Using no more than 8 staple ingredients per recipe, 30-Minute Cooking for Two gives you fewer leftovers, less processed food, and more time to spend between your twosome.
Whether you’re a newlywed, an empty nester, or just plain tired of giant portions and days of leftovers, this cookbook is for you. Inside you’ll find:
- Tips for kitchen prep that include shopping lists for pantry staples and essential cooking equipment to stock your kitchen with.
- 30-minute recipes for breakfast, soups, salads, sandwiches, dinner, and dessert, with quick-reference labels super-fast recipes (20-minutes or less) and one pot meals.
- 8 ingredients per recipe that are easy-to-find all year around, and make every meal fresh and healthy.
Every twosome has a special thing that they do together. With the quick and easy recipes in 30-Minute Cooking for Two, cooking can be your thing, too.
Finally—tasty, healthy dishes without all the effort
You shouldn’t have to spend your entire night cooking—or your entire paycheck eating out—to enjoy a good meal. This easy cookbook is packed with recipes that are budget-friendly, health-conscious, and super tasty—and all of them can be made in half an hour or less!
No need to be an experienced home chef—here’s an easy cookbook that will show you how to make good, fresh food at any skill level. You’ll also learn how to make your kitchen as convenient as possible, with guides to the best equipment and ingredients to keep on hand. Time is money—and this easy cookbook can save you both.
In this fast and easy cookbook, you’ll find:
- 100 fast recipes—Try Mixed Berry Pancake Muffins, Pesto Turkey Burgers, Mexican Street Corn Pasta Salad, One-Skillet Cashew Chicken, and more.
- Cooking hacks—Stock up on tips and tricks for cooking faster, outsmarting your supermarket, and making prep and cleanup super easy.
- Handy labels—This easy cookbook includes recipes tagged with icons for No Cook, One Pot, 5-Ingredient, or Superfast (10-minute) meals.
With a huge variety of quick and affordable recipes, The Easy 30-Minute Cookbook is everything an easy cookbook should be.