|Package Dimensions||12.4 x 9.2 x 8.8 cm; 30 Grams|
|Item Model Number||SP3-1|
|Power Source||Type G 3pin|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||30 g|
Tenda Smart Plug WiFi Outlet SP3, Compatible with Alexa, Google Home, Wireless Smart Socket, Remote Control Timer Plug, No Hub Required, APP Control, Pack of 1
Enhance your purchase
- Compatibility - Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for Voice Control
- Remote Access - Control devices connected to the smart plug via Smart Life app
- Schedule and Timer - Schedule/Timer the smart plug to automatically power electronics on and off as needed
- Safety Design - The Sliding Safety Cover will prevent children from inserting fingers or other objects into it
- Away Mode - Turns your devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Tenda Beli SP3 is a smart Wi-Fi Plug. It can turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Beli app; schedule the Smart Plug to automatically switch on and off when away or set a Scene for controlling many devices with a single button.The SP3 works directly with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to manage your devices through Voice Control. Works with a secured 2.4GHz wireless networks without the need for a separate hub. The compact design won't block the neighbouring power outlet.
Tenda Beli SP9 is a updated version, we added the power monitoring function to control power consumption. monitor and manage the real-time energy consumption of your deices as well as displaying historical electricity consumption, enabling you to reduce unnecessary energy consumption and save more money.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Update, with no further help from Tenda, I figured out the problem, the “email address” on the login is case sensitive, changed first capital to lower case and it now logs in to Alexa, upgraded rating to reflect.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 December 2020