|Package Dimensions||16.9 x 12.8 x 9.2 cm; 284 Grams|
|Item Model Number||SP3-2 PACK|
|Power Source||Type G 3pin|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Plastic, Metal|
|Item Weight||284 g|
Tenda Smart Plug WiFi Outlet SP3, Compatible with Alexa, Google Home, Wireless Smart Socket, Remote Control Timer Plug, No Hub Required, APP Control, Pack of 2
Enhance your purchase
|Power plug type||Type G|
|Item weight||284 Grams|
About this item
- Voice Control-Control your home appliances with the smart plug by simply giving voice commands to Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- Remote Control- Even when you are not at home, you can control the power-on/off via Smart Life app, which can be free downloaded from App Store or Google Play.
- Timer & Schedule Management-Schedule the Smart Plug to automatically power electronics on and off as needed, keep all in your control and enjoy efficient smart-home life.
- Safety Design-The socket slot with Sliding Safety Cover will prevent children from inserting fingers or other objects into it
- Easy set up-Simply plug Tenda mini outlet into an electrical outlet, connect a device to the Smart Plug, and wirelessly control your device on your phone via APP. A secured 2.4GHz WiFi network is required.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Beli SP3-2PACK is one of the member of Tenda Smart home family. Connecting with WiFi, it can turn electronics On/Off from anywhere with your smartphone by using the Beli app. You can schedule the Smart Plug to automatically switch On&off when you’re away or select a schedule for controlling the devices with One-Click of a button. All series work on secure 2.4GHz wireless networks without a separate hub, furthermore, they work directly with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to manage your devices through Voice Control.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Update, with no further help from Tenda, I figured out the problem, the “email address” on the login is case sensitive, changed first capital to lower case and it now logs in to Alexa, upgraded rating to reflect.