ThermoPro TP03 Digital Instant Read Meat Thermometer Kitchen Cooking Food Candy Thermometer with Backlight and Magnet for Oil Deep Fry BBQ Grill Smoker Thermometer
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 【SUPER FAST】 Instant Reading Thermometer with backlight features 3.9" food grade stainless steel probe gets temp readout within 3-5 seconds with high precision sensor
- ACCURATE READOUT】 Cooking Thermometer with temp range of -58°F ~ 572°F (-50°C ~ 300°C), accurate to ±0.9°F; Perfect for indoor outdoor cooking, grilling, BBQ and so on
- 【EASY TO USE】 Kitchen Thermometer with foldable probe design folds away easily and locks into base for portability; Magnetic back and hook allows for convenient storage
- 【SMART DESIGN】 Digital Meat Thermometer will auto-shut off if readout stays on for 10 minutes; Powered by AAA battery (included); Celsius/Fahrenheit switchable
- 【Backlight Display】Cooking thermometer features backlight LCD display to let you see clearly while cooking in the evening, indoors or outdoors
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
ThermoPro: Cook Like A Pro Every Time!
ThermoPro TP-03 is an effective solution to achieve the most accurate temperature in a matter of seconds. The digital kitchen thermometer with a simplistic yet practical design that a push of the button, the foldaway probe will pop open for quick an easy temperature reading, and when you're done taking the temperature measurement you can fold the probe back in to ensure the probe is kept safe and clean. Don't sweat powering the food thermometer off as it's designed to conserve battery power after 10 minutes of no use. The meat thermometer with a backlit LCD display, reading temperatures in your preferred unit of measurement between Celsius or Fahrenheit is a breeze. Stop overcooking or under-cooking your meat and perfect meat temperatures like a professional, ensuring the perfect temp every time you're grilling or cooking!
BBQ Thermometer Features:
- Unique Fast Reading system achieves an accurate temperature reading within 3 - 5 seconds
- Ultra-clear backlight LCD display
- Foldaway probe is designed for safety and cleanliness
- STEP-DOWN probe thermometer to get temperature more precisely and quickly
- Battery power saving design
- Celsius/Fahrenheit selector
Cooking Thermometer Specifications:
- Temperature Range: -58°F to 572°F (-50°C to 300°C)
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.9°F (±0.5°C) from 32 to 212°F (0 to 100°C)
- Probe Length: 3.9" food grade stainless steel probe
- Uses: BBQ, Oven, Smoker, Candy, Meat, Food, Liquid, Milk
1 x Digital Thermometer
1 x Manual
1 x AAA Battery
CAUTION: The thermometer is designed for temporary, hand held use. Do NOT leave in an oven. Do not leave inserted in extremely hot foods or liquids (anything over 572°F) for more than 1 minute.
|ThermoPro TP03 Digital Instant Read Thermometer||ThermoPro TP18 Digital Thermocouple Thermometer||ThermoPro TP15 Waterproof Digital Meat Thermometer||ThermoPro TP01A Digital Meat Thermometer|
|Responding Time||3-5 seconds||2-3 seconds||3-4 seconds||4-6 seconds|
|Temperature Range||-58°F to 572°F (-50°C to 300°C)||14°F to 572°F (-10°C to 300°C)||-58°F to 572°F (-50°C to 300°C)||-58°F to 572°F (-50°C to 300°C)|
|Probe Length||3.9" Food Grade Stainless Steel||4.0" Food Grade Stainless Steel||5.5" Food Grade Stainless Steel||5.3" Food Grade Stainless Steel|
|Screen Size||1.15 inch||2.0 inch||0.94 inch||0.9 inch|
|Auto-off Time||10 minutes||90s||10 minutes||10 minutes|
|Multiple Option||Kitchen Hole & Magnetic Back||Kitchen Hole & Magnetic Back||Kitchen Hole & Magnetic Back||Kitchen Hole|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Similar products rated highly on "Easy to use"
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- It's quick and seems accurate
- Can just start using no need to calibrate or anything
- Product quality could be nicer doesn't feel cheap but it does reflect the price you pay.
Sadly, the plastic neck (that attaches the probe to the main body) broke and the probe and wires came out while testing a piece of steak.
I wasn't using the thermometer aggressively, just tested the middle of the meat and when I pulled it away it fell apart.
Top international reviews
I wanted just what my title says something that is small, something that is accurate and something that I can depend upon. I quickly came to enjoy this little thermometer as it ticked all my needed boxes.
Some general thoughts:
- This thermometer sub $20 bucks stands up well and accurate next to a friends $150+ Thermapen !!
- I find this sort of flip up type of probe to be quite safe.
- Because how small and easily pocket portable this is, I bring it along to friends houses when we all pitch in and prepare dinner parties.
- Very small battery drain. In the aprox 1.5 years we've had this and the amount that we have used this, the original AAA battery is still holding strong.
- Included AAA battery.
- Very accurate. I used this along with what I also consider an accurate laser thermometer and they both gave the same temperature reading.
- The ability to switch between C and F is always nice. ( small button on the back of the thermometer )
- I did give this a 5/5 for 'Easy to Read' as the backlit display is a nice touch in dim areas.
Overall Rating 5/5
Easy to Read 5/5
Easy to Use 5/5
Helpful, is how I hope you find my review
- It reacts really fast, so you can sample a big smoker full of entrees quickly without letting the heat escape.
- It is inexpensive - honestly there is no excuse not to have this tool for the price.
- It can read in metric and imperial.
- Auto off saves batteries
- Magnets on the back allow you to stick to the fridge, so you are never scrambling to find it.
- Switchblade styling allows you to check meat on a right angle, which is more comfortable.
- Seriously, there is nothing I don't like about it. Some might criticise the lack of a backlight.
If you want one, try discount code S62LROO6. iTronics gave me this code to share for their products, and it always seems to work.
It worked well while it lasted and still reads temperature, but we will discarding it.
I wouldn't recommend this and will not buy again as I'm sure it will break in time in the same place.
Normally I would message the supplier to give them a chance to rectify but this thermometer is so bad I wouldn't want a replacement even if they paid me .
I confused the brand with another brand but hoped it would be a reasonably good thermometer.
Not instant read; not accurate!
Update: After 3 months of normal use, the off/on button stopped working properly even after putting in a fresh battery. I contacted customer service by email and they responded by early next morning. They sent me a new thermometer which arrived in five days. I'm super impressed with their service and love the thermometer!
Light and numbers just blink, tried multiple batteries etc.
Today I received a new unit, they were very good about it, just replaced no questions asked Took about a week. So I gotta say their service was great. re the replacement unit itself if I don't post again it means that it's still working. Am not changing the star rating for the thermometer as it failed but gotta say these guys were on the ball with honoring their warranty. I would buy from them again.
Would not buy again.
Well, the first time I used it, and compared it to my leave-in probe, this one read much lower; almost 10 degrees F lower. Now, some might have just chucked the instant read out, but I decided to do a temp test, on both of them.
I can now say that when put into Ice Water, the instant read thermometer, model TP-03B, by ThermoPro, registered 32.4° F while my leave-in probe measured 42°F. According to the manual with the TP-03B, there can be a variance of +_ 0.9° F. This thermometer is well within that parameter.
Thank You ThermoPro for an accurate thermometer.