- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Oi! This Is Streetpunk (2-10Inch)
|New from||Used from|
Vinyl, 11 December 2020
Enhance your purchase
Special offers and product promotions
- Product Dimensions : 27.2 x 26.59 x 0.79 cm; 314.11 Grams
- Manufacturer : PIRATES PRESS RECORDS
- Original Release Date : 2020
- Label : PIRATES PRESS RECORDS
- ASIN : B08L4GMR4N
- Number of discs : 2
- Best Sellers Rank: 56,938 in Music (See Top 100 in Music)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Forty years after Garry Bushell's famous "Oi! the Album" solidified the moniker for this style of music, a vibrant scene rages on - worldwide. Regardless of whatever label you want to throw on this sound, or the band making it, the power and longevity of this scene speaks volumes. It is not a style, or a trend. IT IS A WAY OF LIFE. In 2020, while the world continues to find new ways of destroying itself and disenfranchising people, there will always be a need for new and timeless anthems for the working class. These bands' respect for the roots of this scene, and the passion that they lead with is what constantly fuels the scene and provides it's future. Their dedication is matched by all those out there wearing boots and braces, or a leather jacket and studded belt - or anyone else singing along and raising a fist in the air - joining this fight. These bands clearly represent a wide array of viewpoints on specific issues, but together we are anti-racist & anti-facist, and we care about people and the future of this planet. Together our voices are powerful; especially as our message starts to resemble the message of the masses more and more - as the world wakes up (like punks have for decades) to see the stranglehold that the ruling classes have over the future we are all trying to build and protect. Unite. Rise Up. Sing Along. Fight the GOOD fight. Oi! This is Streetpunk.