Thorne Research, Multi-Vitamin Elite, 2 Bottles, 90 Vegetarian Capsules Per Bottle
|Price:||$94.60 ($94.60 / count)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||6 x 6 x 11.2 centimetres|
|Unit count||1 count|
About this item
- COMPREHENSIVE MULTI: Two multi-vitamin/mineral formulas - one for morning, one for evening - that support high performance nutrition*
- FOR ATHLETES: Provides optimally absorbable nutrients, particularly for athletes*
- ENERGY AND RECOVERY SUPPORT: The A.M. formula promotes energy production, while the P.M. formula enhances rest and recovery*
- CERTIFIED FOR SPORT: Supports high-performance nutrition programs and is NSF Certified for Sport
- FREE FROM: Every Thorne product is made with the purest possible ingredients - without gluten or other major allergens (eggs, tree nuts, peanuts). This product also contains no dairy, soy, yeast, fish, or shellfish.
Buy it with
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6.05 x 6.05 x 11.18 cm; 231 Grams
- Date First Available : 12 November 2019
- Manufacturer : Thorne Research
- ASIN : B01M5JLXQG
- Item Model Number : 693749006534
Best Sellers Rank:
8,497 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 300 in Multivitamins & Minerals
- Customer Reviews:
Multi-Vitamin Elite provides two multi-vitamin/mineral formulas to meet daytime and nighttime needs. The a.m. formula helps boost energy during the daytime, while the p.m. formula supports rest and recovery at night. Includes Relora, a proprietary blend of plant extracts shown to curb late-night cravings, optimize cortisol and DHEA levels, aid in weight management, and support restful sleep. Provides Indena's curcumin phytosome (Meriva), which helps maintain the body's normal inflammatory response in joints, muscles, and the gastrointestinal tract, in addition to Indena's green tea phytosome (GreenSelect) to provide antioxidant and metabolic benefits. Since 1984, Thorne has set the standard for the exceptional formulation and quality manufacturing of nutritional supplements. Thorne delivers premium, science-based products, a health diagnostics technology platform, and the latest in medical education. With more than 350 products, Thorne is the most dispensed brand by 30-40 year old health-care practitioners. Thorne is dedicated to improving the health of our community as well as increasing the knowledge of nutritional health and wellness. Since 2012, Thorne has partnered with educational institutes and local charities to donate more than $1M in products and profits. Thorne products do not contain any unnecessary binders, coatings, disintegrants, fillers, or lubricants (including magnesium stearate) that could impair absorption. Thorne adheres to the FDA's current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and has the highest number of NSF Certified for Sport products which tests for more than 200 banned substances for elite athletic competitions.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I personally would prefer more magnesium, but that's about all I have to say against.
Yes it is expensive, but it really does replace having to buy additional supplements.
With the AM vitamins I feel better, have WAY more energy throughout the day, and my mind has been so much sharper (which is critical working in the administrative law profession); and I mean it's very noticeable.
With the PM vitamins I've been sleeping much better and when I wake up in the morning I feel so much more rested than I'm used to.
Simply amazing! You will not regret this purchase, I will be a customer for life.