|Model Name||Bridge Plus MoCA Adapter|
|Compatible Devices||TiVo Bolt OTA, TiVo Mini Vox, TiVo Bolt VOX for Cable, TiVo Edge fo Cable, TiVo Edge for Antenna|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Product Dimensions||20.32 x 6.86 x 10.92 cm; 452 Grams|
|Item Weight||452 g|
|Item Model Number||ECB6200TIVO|
|Date First Available||6 September 2019|
TiVo Bridge Plus, Moca 2.0 Adapter| DVR, Streaming Video, ECB6200TIVO,Black
Enhance your purchase
|Supported internet services||Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||20.3 x 6.9 x 10.9 centimetres|
About this item
- Seamlessly connect all your TiVo devices over your home’s Coax or Ethernet Network with TiVo Bridge plus, powering combined speeds up to 1 gbps bi- directional.
- Moca 2.0-Enabled and designed for high-speed data, without interference or other issues associated with cable TV or HD Antennas.
- Enable full access to all of your recordings, live TV and built-in apps like Netflix, Prime video, Hulu and more.
- Backwards-compatible with MoCA 1.1.
- Works with TiVo edge Series, TiVo bolt Series and TiVo Mini vox.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Network your multiple TiVo devices seamlessly! Simply connect TiVo Bridge plus to your home’s existing coax wiring or Ethernet for a lightning-fast and ultra-reliable home network. All of your TiVo devices will receive TV signals and the fan-favorite TiVo features through already existing wiring. No more drilling holes in walls to run Ethernet cables to every TV! TiVo Bridge plus, the most powerful and simple networking device for your TiVo entertainment experience.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
If you are looking to build out a MOCA network, I recommend this unit if it is cheaper than the Actiontech version. Works pretty solid!