- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Timack M.2 NGFF Key B to Mini PCI-E Adapter for WWAN, CDMA,LTE, GPS Card (NGFF M.2 to miniPCI-E mPCIE)
|Price:||+ $7.41 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Allows user to use M.2 Socket SSIC-based WWAN Module to mPCIe Slot in the Desktop or Laptop.
- Supports USB interface of M.2 Cards (Socket 2 SSIC-base WWAN) such as 2G GSM, GPRS, 3G,CDMA, WLAN,WWLAN, HSPA MODEM , GPS, 4G WiMAX, LTE, Mini Card to desktop PC.
- Support Full size and half size mPCIe slot
- Universal Serial Bus Specification Revision 2.0
- Support M.2 Socket SSIC-based WWAN Module.
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 13.6 x 10.9 x 1.5 cm; 16 Grams
- Date First Available : 4 January 2018
- Manufacturer : Timack
- ASIN : B07SNSM2HJ
- Item Model Number : Timack
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
M.2 stands for Next Generation Form Factor which is invented for PCI-SIG by Intel and it is developed for flat and high-efficiency equipment such as Ultrabook or Tablet PCs. It is a natural transition from the Mini Card and Half Mini Card to a smaller form factor in both size and volume which supports multiple function add-in cards/modules including: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, global navigation satellite systems, near field communication, Hybrid digital radio, wireless gigabit alliance (WiGig), wireless wide area network and solid-state storage devices. Also adds functionality to USB 3.0, display Port, SDIO and SSD-PCIe
The M2MU2 adapter is designed for desktop/Laptop PCs that convert 3G wireless M.2 Card to full/half mini card slot.
You can insert your M.2 card (Socket 2 SSIC-base WWAN) such as GSM, HSPA(3.5G), GPS, LTE cards to this adapter then plug to USB port through USB cable.
Allows user to use M.2 Socket SSIC-based WWAN Module to mPCIe Slot in the Desktop or Laptop. Supports USB interface of M.2 Cards (Socket 2 SSIC-base WWAN) such as 2G GSM, GPRS, 3G,CDMA, WLAN,WWLAN, HSPA MODEM , GPS, 4G WiMAX, LTE, Mini Card to desktop PC. Support Full size and half size mPCIe slot
USB M.2 Card to mPCIe adapter.
M.2 Specification Revision 0.9
Universal Serial Bus Specification Revision 2.0
Support 2230/2242 M.2 Card dimension.
Support M.2 Socket SSIC-based WWAN Module.
Support M.2 Key B Card Type.
Mini PCI-E slot
Windows 2000, XP, Vista 32/64, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Linux