|Number of pieces||1|
|Material Type(s)||Electronic Conponents, Plastic, Metal|
|Mfg Recommended age||8 year and up|
|Item Model Number||3311|
|Product Dimensions||15 x 4.9 x 6.8 cm; 230 Grams|
Tipmant Mini RC Toy Remote Control Boat Submarine Ship Electric Waterproof Diving in Water Kids Gift
Enhance your purchase
|Material||Electronic Conponents, Plastic, Metal|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||15 x 4.9 x 6.8 centimetres|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Remote Control Submarine, It Can Dive into Water, Great Gift for Kids
- Comes with Built-in Battery and USB Charger Cable, Easy for Charging
- Multi Function: Forward, Back, Turn Left/Right, Diving, Floating Upward
- Working Time: 15 - 20 Minutes, Product Size: 15 x 6.8 x 4.5 cm
- Controller Battery: 4 x AA Battery (Not Included)
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Material: Plastic + Electronic Components + Metal
Submarine Battery: Built-in Lithium Battery
Remote Controller Battery: 4 x AA (Not included)
Function: Forward, Back, Turn Left/Right, Diving, Floating Up
Charging Time: 30 Minutes
Working Time: 15 - 20 Minutes
Product size: 15 x 6.8 x 4.5 cm
Package size: 26 x 20.5 x 9 cm
Weight: 360 g
1 x Remote Control Submarine
1 x Remote Controller
1 x USB Charging Cable
1. Please close the Safety Cap and Outfall before putting the submarine into the water;
2. Put head of the submarine into the water first;
3. Open the Safety Cap to turn off the submarine after using.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The prop size being small has no baring on its performance which its great
The charging port has a small foam piece that has to be removed before it will work
You need to put the rear in the water and gently shake it to remove air from the steering pumps first.
When charging the red light on the USB show red and when full it goes out. Only use low power USB charges like a computer port