Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Tippy Wyatt
An entrepreneur & dreamer extraordinaire, one of her passions in life is to help others live their best life through sharing experiences of her life and the content she creates. She changed her life with the Ketogenic Diet coupled with Intermittent Fasting and truly believes you cannot live your best life without good physical, mental and emotional health. She shares her content through her popular YouTube channel (Tippy Tales), Instagram (@tippywyatt) and website (tippytales.com).
Customers Also Bought Items By
Books By Tippy Wyatt
Decreased body fat.
Decreased health issues.
These are just a few of the benefits that a ketogenic lifestyle can provide and it’s exactly what the co-author of The Asian Keto/Low-Carb Cookbook experienced after embarking on a one-year Keto Diet experiment.
Tippy Wyatt, of the popular YouTube channel ‘Tippy Tales’, changed her life and she did it in a creative way that allowed her to continue to enjoy her favorite genre of food – Southeastern Asian cuisine!
Growing up on a diet centered around rice, coupled with a sensitivity to dairy, it seemed impossible to adopt a ketogenic diet.
Professional help was needed.
Som Allison, Tippy’s older sister and the best cook she knew, took her 20+ years of experience preparing authentic Asian food and tailored the family recipes that have been handed down for generations to comply with the Keto diet.
After testing hundreds of dishes, they selected the only a small handful of the very finest recipes to be included in The Asian Keto/Low-Carb Cookbook.
What you’ll get:
• 40+ Hand-picked, Authentic Asian Recipes – All of which are low-carb and most are high fat
• Exclusive Recipes ONLY Found In Asian Households ―from our home to yours
• Traditional Favorites ― Classic dishes such as fried rice, stir-fry, soups, sauces, etc. made Keto and low-carb friendly
• Dairy-Free Recipes ―Asian cuisine rarely contains dairy and are great for those who are dairy-free
• Calories And Macros ―Every recipe included is Keto and low-carb compliant with calories and macros count to keep you
• Breaks Up The Typical Keto Lifestyle ―New and exciting Asian flare that the Keto and low-carb lifestyle have not yet
• Multicultural Recipes ―All spectrum of Asian cuisine from Laos, Thai, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, etc.