|Mfg Recommended age||6 year and up|
|Package Dimensions||21.6 x 20.6 x 9.8 cm; 500 Grams|
Tobeape RC Cars, 4WD Off Road Remote Control Car, Double Sided Rotation Stunt Car, 360°Spin Flips Vehicle, 2.4GHz RC Stunt Car, High Speed Rock Crawler Vehicle for Birthday Gifts
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 360 RAPID ROTATION: Perfect double-sized wheel and 360° flips and spin designed, which makes kids enjoy endless fun to play. And this remote control can also be driven even 180° turned upside or down, non-stop even roll over. The RC car can make it easily perform all kinds of cool stunt action.
- THE PERFECT GIFT: The 4wd off-road remote control car can easily catch children's eyes. It’s the best birthday Christmas gift for kids. Big wheels for flipping fantastic fun, on-road and off-road. Rc stunt car will bring enough pleasure and fun to your children, making them shout for “ wow ” all the time!
- HIGH-QUALITY PLASTIC: ABS environmental plastic, firm and durable remote control car body. The tires are made of rubber, suitable for any indoor or outdoor, such as land, desert, mountain area, grasslands.
- ANTI-SKID TIRES: Vacuum tires, concave-convex texture non-slip designed, pressure and wear resistance, a strong grip can drive on all kinds of ground.
- WORTH SHOPPING: Just feel to contact us if you have any question with the products, we will reply and help you solve as soon as possible!
Buy it with
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Durable RC Stunt Car
1. Batteries for Controller NOT included, please buy 1.5V*2 AA batteries with good quality before you play the RC car.
2. When place the battery, please pay attention to the negative pole and positive pole, a misplace in poles will lead to a short circuit.
3. 2-3 hour charging time ensures 35 mins playing time. To get a fast and long time driving experience, you need to fully charge this car first.
4. Please open it with a screwdriver, connect the built-in 500mah battery to the toy car before you can use it normally.
5. The battery life will be shortened if you have not removed the battery from the car after use(When the toy is not in use, please remove the battery).
Villana Provide One Extra Battery for Kids：
With double-time endurance. The RC Car has been upgraded with improved battery capacity. Game duration is prolonged because the RC car is now equipped with not only one 500mAh rechargeable battery, but two!
- Remote Control Car x 1
- Remote Control x 1
- Charging Cable x 1
- Rechargeable Batteries x 2
- Instruction manual x 1
- Packing Box x 1
Battery for RC Car: Charging time is about 2 hours.
Pushing the left control sticks to up(down) and the right control sticks to left(right),the car will move forward(backward).
Pushing the left control sticks to up(down) and the right control sticks to right(left),the car will rotate 360°.
Pushing the left control sticks to up,the left wheels move and the car rotates to right.
Full-Functional Stunt Car:
The RC Car has two powerful motors with 4WD. Very flexible wheels, it is easy to make quick turns.Forward, back, left turn, right turn. Double sides running, 360 degree stunt flip rotation spinning.It can be drove on a 45 degree slope.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, an important note regarding the controller. This RC car uses a 'skid-steer' configuration. Left button controls left side wheels. Right buttons controls right side wheels. So far so good. However the right-side's controller is oriented left-right, instead of up-down as the left-side is.
Meaning if you want to drive 'forward', you need to press the left button forward and the right button to the left. It's awkward and unintuitive, which means it's not good for the younger kids after all. Both of the joysticks should be oriented front-back, like literally every other skid-steering RC car in the history of the world ever. Surprised no one else has mentioned this.
It really lets down an otherwise exciting toy.
After a couple of weeks of use, car stopped working or at least the left hand side stopped and only right side worked. Recharged batteries and changed controller battery but still no good