Toddler's fine Motor Skills Toy, Matching bee to hive Matching Game, Wooden Color Classification Puzzle, pre-School Education Gift Toy for Children Aged 2 3 4
Enhance your purchase
- 1.PRE-SCHOOL EDUCATIONAL PROP: The toy set includes a beehive, 7 bees, a tweezer and one storage box. The colorful colors and cute little bees design attract your children to play, easily to pick and placed with and the package was received in a timely manner
- 2. Each bee corresponds to a hive, children can use tweezers easy grab the bee wings by their way make the same color bees returned to the same hive. Well-rounded developmental practice through motor skills, encourage child's sensory stimulation
- 3.COLOR SORTING AND COUNTING: Matching activities learn the colors and do some counting with the bees, teaching color recognition and basic mathematics concepts to toddlers. Stimulate your kid's mind and helps them develop his language skills
- 4.SAFE AND ECO-FRIENDLY MADE: Non-toxic, completely safe eco-friendly wood fit for your child to learn and play with peace of mind, enjoy the game time with your kids. Early childhood preschool education, small hands grasp the strength training aids
- 5.SUITABLE AGE: It's never too early to start learning, might be better for a preschool, actually for all ages. We recommend children who under 3 years old play it with supervised, no danger of putting in the entrance, serves multiple purposes for any little guy or girl
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Toddler fine motor skills toys Wooden color classification clip bee hive matching game fine motor skills puzzle 1 2 years old elementary school 36 months This is a visual educational toy with visual and fine motor skills to practice children's hand-eye coordination. Learning toys for toddlers under 3 years old are a great resource for families and kindergartens. Babies under 3 years of age can use sophisticated motor skills toys to identify colors and shapes and use them with their parents. 126.96.36.199 Preschool infants improve hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills, train small hand strength to learn counting, selection, grip and basic mathematical knowledge.