|Part Number||40 14 250|
|Product Dimensions||23.5 x 6.48 x 2.16 cm; 610.08 Grams|
|Item Model Number||4014250|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||610 g|
Knipex Tools 40 14 250 10" Pivoting Locking Grip Pliers,
|Price:||+ $12.80 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||23.5 x 6.5 x 2.2 centimetres|
|Item weight||1.35 Pounds|
About this item
- Heavy duty pliers with adjustment screw and release lever
- High clamping pressure due to toggle action lever for a more secure grip
- Unique bottom jaw pivots automatically to adjust to whatever you are gripping
- The pliers body is made from high-strength rolled steel, jaws forged from chrome vanadium electric steel
- Gripping capacity: 1 11/16-Inch round, 1 5/8-inch square, 1 25/32-inch hex
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
These gripping pliers from KNIPEX can securely hold or grip flat, round, square or hexagonal-shaped objects. The 40 14 250, 10" Universal Grip Pliers, feature an adjustment screw that controls the holding/gripping pressure. They have a slim head that is perfect for working in confined spaces. Our gripping pliers are made of forged chrome vanadium electric steel for heavy-duty durability. The one-handed operation makes these tools ideal for every day use.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|