|Part Number||41 44 200|
|Product Dimensions||21.46 x 8.51 x 2.16 cm; 401.43 Grams|
|Item Model Number||4144200|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||401 g|
Knipex Tools 41 44 200 8" Angled Long Nose Locking Grip Pliers,
|Item dimensions L x W x H||21.5 x 8.5 x 2.2 centimetres|
|Item weight||0.89 Pounds|
About this item
- Heavy duty Pliers with adjustment screw and release lever
- Non-serrated gripping area for pinching off hoses
- High clamping pressure due to toggle action lever for a more secure grip
- The pliers body is made from high-strength rolled steel, jaws forged from chrome vanadium electric steel
- Gripping capacity: 13/16-Inch round, 13/16-inch square, 1 3/16-inch hex
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
These gripping pliers from KNIPEX can securely hold or grip flat, round, square or hexagonal-shaped objects. The 41 44 200, 8" Long Nose Grip Pliers feature an adjustment screw that controls the holding/gripping pressure. They have a slim head that is perfect for working in confined spaces. Our gripping pliers are made of forged chrome vanadium electric steel for heavy-duty durability. The one-handed operation makes these tools ideal for every day use.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|