|Manufacturer||Knipex Tools LP|
|Part Number||9K 00 80 128 US|
|Product Dimensions||36.83 x 13.46 x 4.57 cm; 623.69 Grams|
|Item Model Number||9K0080128US|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Pliers Set|
|Item Weight||624 g|
Knipex Tools 9K 00 80 128 US 11" Extra Long Needle Nose Pliers Set with Keeper Pouch,
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item dimensions L x W x H||36.8 x 13.5 x 4.6 centimetres|
|Item weight||1.38 Pounds|
About this item
- Small pipes, screws, cables and round Parts can be carefully gripped, held, and guided with the four grooves in the jaws of these slim, yet Robust, Pliers
- Ideal for work in the automotive Trade and in mechanical engineering as deep Parts can be easily reached using the slim, half-round tips
- Features multiple gripping zones and are perfect for pulling and twisting - making it a great, multi-use tool
- Serrated pipe grip to grip round Parts with a gripping capacity of 2-1/4 inches
- Forged from high-grade special german tool steel; oil-hardened and tempered with multi-component grips
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Knipex 9K 00 80 128 US extra long needle nose pliers set. Set includes two extra long needle nose pliers - straight jaws (28 71 280) and angled jaws (28 81 280) along wth a KNIPEX keeper tool pouch.
From the manufacturer
Perfect for work in hard to reach areas due to the slim, extra-long design.
At A Glance:
- For gripping, adjustment and assembly work in hard to reach areas due to the slim, extra-long design.
- Serrated gripping area for holding on to round parts or pipes.
- Ideal for work in the automotive industry.
Knipex 9K 00 80 128 US, 11" Extra Long Needle Nose Pliers Set with Keeper Pouch
Mechanics have been scraping their knuckles while trying to get to those hard to reach parts for years. Now instead of reaching for a bandage, they can reach for this set of straight and 45° extra long needle nose pliers from Knipex. These pliers feature multiple gripping zones and are perfect for pulling and twisting – making it a great multi-use tool. Small pipes, screws, cables and round parts can be carefully gripped, held and guided with the four grooves in the jaws of these slim, yet robust, pliers. They will help you to get the job done right – the first time. These pliers are also available individually.
Serrated gripping area for holding on to round parts or pipes.
- Non-slip plastic coated handles.
- Forged from German tool steel, oil-hardened and tempered.
- Length: 11-Inches.
Quality in Every Detail
Sometimes we give our pliers a really hard time. We try to destroy them to find out what makes them good and long lasting. Because we don't want to leave anything to chance, we take a long, careful look.
The steel Knipex uses is precisely hardened with a maximum of 0.8% carbon and defined parts of chromium and vanadium, guaranteeing optimum cutting performance and service life — even though it requires special production and costs a bit more. But our high product demands require this.
Knipex also looks closely at the small details. The angles, the sharpness, the hardness, the toughness of the cutting edges. The precision and smooth movement of the joint. The handle design and the finish. We keep reviewing these subjects, we research, we test, and we improve our pliers.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I have had a pair of extra long “double-jointed” needle nose pliers for as long as I can remember, I have used them so much for cleaning drains that I kind of relegate them to a ziplock back until needed. But I do need them for other things, so I finally broke down and bought these. The knipex have improved control and just incredible touch.
I have come to expect the best and these delivered.and I solemnly swear I will never stick them down a drain.
Reviewed in the United States on 28 March 2021