|Item Model Number||HDWR180UZSVA|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home|
|Product Dimensions||14.7 x 2.61 x 10.2 cm; 720 Grams|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||14.7 x 2.6 x 10.2 centimetres|
|Hard Drive Rotational Speed||7200 RPM|
|Item Weight||720 g|
|Date First Available||1 January 2015|
Toshiba X300, 3.5" 8TB 7200rpm 256MB, HDWR180UZSVA
|Type of product||3.5 inches|
|Digital Storage Capacity||8000 GB|
About this item
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE - Performing at 7200 RPM, and with a 512 MB, 256 MB or 128 MB buffer, your data is stored securely and accessed quickly.
- GAME ON. AND ON. AND ON. - Available in storage capacities of up to 16 TB, the X300 is able to meet your every requirement, with fast read and write speeds and secure design
- RESPONDS IN AN INSTANT - The X300's dual-stage actuator design improves positional accuracy, negating the effects on head-track alignment that vibrations can cause.
- ACCURATE TRACKING - Vibration is one big enemy of reliable HDD operation. Toshiba's innovative Stable Platter Technology minimizes vibrations by stabilizing the motor shaft at both ends.
- KEEP DATA SECURE - The X300 design includes an internal shock sensor, ensuring no data is lost.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Toshiba has a long history of over 60 years in India and we are on track with the Rs. 3000 crore investment since 2013 and currently employ close to 10,000 people in India. Toshiba is focusing on sustainable B2B fields like Railway Systems, Batteries, Elevators and Water Treatment besides Power systems field. We have identified India as a hub for our manufacturing operations and export base with an aim to "Make in India and Export from India.