|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Mfg Recommended age||24 months and up|
|Product Dimensions||16.5 x 17 x 15 cm; 1.1 Kilograms|
TOWO Wooden Skittles for Children - Wooden Skittle Set with Facial Emotions and Numbers - 10 Pin Bowling Set for Kids Indoor and Garden Toys - Wooden Toys for 2 Years Old Toddler
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$10.54 (23%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Smooth sturdy high quality 10 beautiful rainbow coloured wooden skittles with the most common emotional facial expressions and feelings, 1-10 numbers and on the other side with names of the emotions and 2 wooden balls in black and white (yin and yang).
- Two years old is one of the most important ages for emotional development. Apart from learning colours, numbers, counting and hand and eye coordination, your toddler will learn the 10 most important emotions: happy, excited, hungry, sleepy, tearful, angry, sad, shocked, unwell and silly.
- These kids’ skittles sets can be played as an indoor and outdoor bowling game for kids on a flat surface. It is fun for children to learn numbers, counting, colours, interactive play and improve hand and eye coordination while playing 10 pin bowling set with numbers. It is fun for children to roll the balls and knocking down the skittles.
- Large bowling toy is suitable for 2 years plus. It is always advisable that adults are present to supervise and enjoy the interaction of children with this toy. Do not throw the pins and balls around to each other!
- Safe and environmentally friendly: it is made of sustainable wood with environmentally friendly and non-toxic paints. It conforms to EC EN71, ASTM F963 and CPSIA toys safety Standards; being tested and certified by International Accredited Labs.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Large wooden skittles 10 pins game for kids in beautiful rainbow colours with facial emotions and numbers. Two years old is one of the most important ages for emotional development. Apart from learning colours, numbers, counting and hand and eye coordination, your toddler will learn the 10 most important emotions: happy, excited, hungry, sleepy, tearful, angry, sad, shocked, unwell and silly. It is ideal to be played as an indoor or outdoor bowling set in the garden on a flat surface.
"Toys of Wood Oxford" or "TOWO” is known for its fine quality, fun and educational multifunctional wooden toys. We make our wooden toys with pure love and care for our children and the environment. The wide range wooden toys include wooden puzzles, sorting toys, stacking toys, pull-along toys, educational and Montessori learning toys, matching toys, building and construction toys, family board games and wooden brain teaser puzzles etc. All of our products meet the criteria set by the EC Toy Safety Directive, CPSA Standards, tested and certified by International Accredited Labs. We pride ourselves on providing good quality products and first class customer service. We hope our products will bring lots of fun and enjoyment to your children and family.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
UPDATE: My email to TOWO was answered before 9am the morning after sending the query at 10pm. Incredibly Amazon had replaced the set before I was home from work on the same day. Impressed!!!
Ja groß sind sie jz nicht wirklich aber den Kindern macht das trotzdem Spaß. Unser großer macht auch gern einen Turm damit.
Schön verarbeitet und zahlen lernen kann man auch noch damit.
Beim Auspacken wird man nicht chemisch betäubt. Die kleinen, süßen Kegel und Kugeln in Kinderhandgräße sind aus Holz.
Neben Spiel und Spaß wird auch die Motorik, die Hand-Augenkoordination und, wenn gewollt, sogar die ersten Zahlen nennen und erkennen, gefördert.