|Package Dimensions||17.78 x 12.45 x 4.57 cm; 113 Grams|
|Item Weight||113 g|
|Item Model Number||HPPAD005|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||28 April 2018|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Tranesca Earpad kit for Bose QC15/25/35/AE2/AE2i (Black)
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- Compatible with Bose QuietComfort 15/25/35/AE2/AE2i noise cancellation headphones
- Made of top quality protein leather and high dense memory foam to ensure a comfortable wearing experience
- Tailored specially for Bose QC 15/25/35/AE2/AE2i headphones with special attention paid to the minor differences between Bose QC15/25/35/AE2/AE2i to ensure 100% compatibility
- Four Steps ensures an easy and hassle free installation (Please refer to the installation procedure on the 4th picture of the product webpage)
- 3 months return and 12 months guaranteed exchange policy from Tranesca
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Tranesca Replacement Earpad for Bose QuietComfort 35 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones
Guarantee from Seller
Quality Ensured :
We guarantee that every piece our replacement earpad is made from top grade protein leather with best workmanship to fit ONLY Bose QC35 headphones
Smart Fitting Design:
Our Replacement Headphone Earpads are specially tailored and designed to fit Bose Quiet Comfort 35 headphones and would not fit any other models
Compatible Model: Bose QuietComfort 35 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones
Please note that we offer 12 months return or exchange if the product does not fit your headphone
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In general feel ok. Slightly less soft and comfy than original.
They do feel a bit firmer than the originals but I have had these for over 2 years and have probably softened up.
Top reviews from other countries
The leather feels cheap and hard compared to the original and scuffs really easy.