Lewis N Clark Triple Security Lock: TSA Luggage Locks for Suitcases, Carry On, Laptop Bag & More, Set Combination Lock to Create Secure Padlock for Travel, Vacation, Business, or Backpacking
|Price:||+ $8.53 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Lewis N. Clark|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||15.2 x 5.1 x 15.2 centimetres|
|Lock type||Combination Lock|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- TRIPLE SECURITY: Lock zipper pulls together, lock your luggage handle to zipper pulls, or lock your luggage to fixed objects, preventing thieves from repairing zippers after entering the luggage
- TSA FRIENDLY: This TSA lock allows TSA Agents easy access to your suitcase or checked bags without damaging any of your luggage or breaking zippers
- ADD A BAG: Quickly and easily secure your Laptop Bag, purse, diaper bag, or toiletry bag to your luggage for added security. The best lock for vacation, business trip or backpacking. Provides you peace of mind!
- KEYLESS COMBINATION: 3-Dial Combination Lock with resettable dial combination is the best keyless lock on the market, and provides quick access to your luggage (no lost keys)
- DURABLE: Sturdy cast Zinc Alloy construction with ABS plastic housing and two braided steel cables. This heavy-duty lock will take a beating and secure your luggage from any potential thieves
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 15.24 x 5.08 x 15.24 cm; 109 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 April 2018
- Manufacturer : Lewis N. Clark
- ASIN : B003EM3D6E
- Item Model Number : TSA80-Multi-One Size
- Department : Unisex-adult
Best Sellers Rank:
38,616 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- 21 in Luggage Locks
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This Travel Sentry-approved lock allows you to keep your belongings secure while you travel through the airport, and also allows the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) to open your luggage, if necessary, without destroying the lock.
However, what makes this lock different from other Travel Sentry-approved locks is its triple security. With the Lockdown Lock, you can lock your zipper pulls together, lock your luggage handle to zipper pulls, and lock your bags to fixed objects.
It’s also now easier to reset this lock by simply using the red resetting key that is inserted into the top of the lock, enabling you to change the 3-dial combination whenever you’d like. You can also use a paperclip or similar item to trigger the reset point. (Watch our videos or read the included instructions for more information.)
The 3.15in (80mm) cable can be used to lock together the zipper pulls of the front pockets of your luggage, thus ensuring that thieves cannot close the bag after it has been broken into.
The 5.5in (140mm) cable is ideal for looping the top handle of your luggage or bag around a piece of existing furniture, such as a pole on a train or bus, chair at an airport, desk at a hotel room, and much more. You can also use it to attach one bag to another, such as a backpack or purse to a rolling suitcase.
Whether you’re going on a vacation, business trip, or backpacking adventure, this lock will provide you peace of mind knowing that thieves cannot easily steal your belongings.
From the manufacturer
Keep Your Luggage Secure – Even in the Airport
Did you know you can lock your luggage while you’re traveling through the airport? While the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) electronically scans bags, sometimes they also need to physically inspect a piece of luggage.
In these cases, the TSA logo on special locks alerts inspectors that they can unlock the luggage without cutting the lock or damaging the bag. Travel Sentry Approved Locks are designed specifically to keep your belongings secure while still allowing the TSA to open your luggage without destroying the locks during their screenings.
The Solution for Travelers
Featuring easy-to-set, resettable three-dial combinations, Lewis N. Clark locks infuse multiple benefits with sleek, compact style. Their durable construction withstands the wear and tear of travel and they provide a variety of ways to secure your personal items. In addition to the airport, they can be used at the gym, school, water park, hostel, and more.
Give yourself the peace of mind of knowing that thieves cannot easily get into your belongings and that the TSA can open the lock without damaging your belongings if necessary.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
One can do either of the following:
- put one end through one double zip, then the other end through another double zip.
- put one end through a double zip, then the other end through a bag handle (stops the zips from being movable).
- put one end through a double zip, then the other end around a nearby object (stop the bag from being moved).
It's also quite light for what it is. And while it's not gonna stop a determined thief, it will afford one some extra security and usefulness when on your travels.
I paid just under 11 quid in April 2017, and this is the maximum I'd pay for this. So yes, worth it for the piece of mind it offers whilst travelling.
It has a steel body, with a three digit lock. Annoyingly the digits on the lock are written sideways and the dials are visible from both sides of the lock, and so it's easy to be confused about which dial is the first one. For example, depending on which way up you're holding it, the combination could be 123 or 321. A small detail, but an irritating one.
There are two wires, one of which you can remove entirely. The end of each wire releases by pushing down and sliding across the wire - it doesn't pop open - which can be a bit fiddly.
There is a TSA keyhole, which I assumes works, but of course I can't test that.
It looks smart, and won't look out of place on expensive luggage, but if security is uppermost in your mind I would look for something more robust.
Reviewed in the United States on 28 July 2019
This lock arrived open (the lock, not the package) and was apparently used and resealed. It cannot be closed not can the passcode be reset, no matter what.
Junk! Waste of money and I had to run to the store the night before my flight to buy two new locks to do the job of this one. I won’t but another combo lock from Amazon.