Lewis N Clark Triple Security Lock: TSA Luggage Locks for Suitcases, Carry On, Laptop Bag & More, Set Combination Lock to Create Secure Padlock for Travel, Vacation, Business, or Backpacking
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Lewis N. Clark|
|Product Dimensions||15.24 x 5.08 x 15.24 cm; 110 Grams|
|Lock type||Combination Lock|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- TRIPLE SECURITY: Lock zipper pulls together, lock your luggage handle to zipper pulls, or lock your luggage to fixed objects, preventing thieves from repairing zippers after entering the luggage
- TSA FRIENDLY: This TSA lock allows TSA Agents easy access to your suitcase or checked bags without damaging any of your luggage or breaking zippers
- ADD A BAG: Quickly and easily secure your Laptop Bag, purse, diaper bag, or toiletry bag to your luggage for added security. The best lock for vacation, business trip or backpacking. Provides you peace of mind!
- KEYLESS COMBINATION: 3-Dial Combination Lock with resettable dial combination is the best keyless lock on the market, and provides quick access to your luggage (no lost keys)
- DURABLE: Sturdy cast Zinc Alloy construction with ABS plastic housing and two braided steel cables. This heavy-duty lock will take a beating and secure your luggage from any potential thieves
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 15.24 x 5.08 x 15.24 cm; 110 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 April 2018
- Manufacturer : Lewis N. Clark
- ASIN : B003EM3D6E
- Item Model Number : TSA80-Multi-One Size
- Department : Unisex-adult
Best Sellers Rank:
29,290 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- 15 in Luggage Locks
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This Travel Sentry-approved lock allows you to keep your belongings secure while you travel through the airport, and also allows the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) to open your luggage, if necessary, without destroying the lock.
However, what makes this lock different from other Travel Sentry-approved locks is its triple security. With the Lockdown Lock, you can lock your zipper pulls together, lock your luggage handle to zipper pulls, and lock your bags to fixed objects.
It’s also now easier to reset this lock by simply using the red resetting key that is inserted into the top of the lock, enabling you to change the 3-dial combination whenever you’d like. You can also use a paperclip or similar item to trigger the reset point. (Watch our videos or read the included instructions for more information.)
The 3.15in (80mm) cable can be used to lock together the zipper pulls of the front pockets of your luggage, thus ensuring that thieves cannot close the bag after it has been broken into.
The 5.5in (140mm) cable is ideal for looping the top handle of your luggage or bag around a piece of existing furniture, such as a pole on a train or bus, chair at an airport, desk at a hotel room, and much more. You can also use it to attach one bag to another, such as a backpack or purse to a rolling suitcase.
Whether you’re going on a vacation, business trip, or backpacking adventure, this lock will provide you peace of mind knowing that thieves cannot easily steal your belongings.
From the manufacturer
Keep Your Luggage Secure – Even in the Airport
Did you know you can lock your luggage while you’re traveling through the airport? While the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) electronically scans bags, sometimes they also need to physically inspect a piece of luggage.
In these cases, the TSA logo on special locks alerts inspectors that they can unlock the luggage without cutting the lock or damaging the bag. Travel Sentry Approved Locks are designed specifically to keep your belongings secure while still allowing the TSA to open your luggage without destroying the locks during their screenings.
The Solution for Travelers
Featuring easy-to-set, resettable three-dial combinations, Lewis N. Clark locks infuse multiple benefits with sleek, compact style. Their durable construction withstands the wear and tear of travel and they provide a variety of ways to secure your personal items. In addition to the airport, they can be used at the gym, school, water park, hostel, and more.
Give yourself the peace of mind of knowing that thieves cannot easily get into your belongings and that the TSA can open the lock without damaging your belongings if necessary.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
There are two lengths of cable - one long(ish), and one shorter - allowing me to lock my zippers to one of the straps or to the attachment look for the shoulder strap. So it secures the zippers in place, locking them so they cannot move much - thus making impossible to re-seal / re-zip a bag after it has been broken into with a biro.
I've used it on two business trips so far and it has worked fine. The only areas i have concern about are the locking mechanism and the overall strength of the construction doesn't seem to be tough enough to withstand the typical abuse that checked luggage is subjected to by baggage handlers at airports...Time will tell...
One can do either of the following:
- put one end through one double zip, then the other end through another double zip.
- put one end through a double zip, then the other end through a bag handle (stops the zips from being movable).
- put one end through a double zip, then the other end around a nearby object (stop the bag from being moved).
It's also quite light for what it is. And while it's not gonna stop a determined thief, it will afford one some extra security and usefulness when on your travels.
I paid just under 11 quid in April 2017, and this is the maximum I'd pay for this. So yes, worth it for the piece of mind it offers whilst travelling.