- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.90 delivery
Trials of Mana for Nintendo Switch
Was PriceWas price refers to the price at which this item was recently sold on Amazon AU.
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
|You Save:||$5.00 (9%)|
- Revamped 3D graphics - Trials of Mana is Full 3D remake of the third game in the Mana series, originally released in Japan as Seiken Densetsu 3
- Pick your party - players can choose their favorite protagonist and two companions from six different characters. The story will play out in different ways depending on the combination of the protagonist and companions in the party
- Class changing - Raise your level and become the top-level classes; character's appearance and the magic and special attacks that they can learn will change depending on which class is selected and the light/dark alignment
Product detailsPlatform:Nintendo Switch
- Product Dimensions : 1.27 x 10.41 x 16.76 cm; 45.36 Grams
- Release date : 24 April 2020
- ASIN : B07XC3JQJM
- Item Model Number : 92346
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Trials of Mana for Nintendo Switch
When the world was shrouded in darkness, the Goddess of Mana drew forth the Sword of Mana to smite the eight Benevodons, monsters of destruction. She sealed the horrors inside the eight Mana Stones, bringing the realm back from the brink. Weakened from rebuilding the world, the Goddess changed herself into a tree and fell into a deep sleep for many years. However, the forces of evil soon sought to free the Benevodons to gain control of the world. They started a terrible war to further their plot and destabilize the kingdoms. Peace was at an end. Mana itself began to disappear from the world and the Mana Tree started to wither... This overlapping story of interwoven destinies changes depending on who you choose as your main character and companions! “Trials of Mana” is the 3D remake of the hit Japanese classic RPG released in 1995. It’s now fully modernized with quality graphics, an upgraded battle system, character voices, a remastered sound track, extra conversation interludes, and more! This daring tale of overcoming the tests of fate has been given new life! Will these young adventurers be able to use the power of mana to save the world from the brink of destruction?
- Revamped 3D graphics Trials of Mana is Full 3D remake of the third game in the Mana series, originally released in Japan as Seiken Densetsu 3
- Pick Your party : Players can choose their favorite protagonist and two companions from six different characters; The story will Play out in different ways depending on the combination of the protagonist and companions in the party
- Class changing Raise Your level and become the Top level classes; character's appearance and the magic and special attacks that they can learn will change depending on which class is selected and the light/dark alignment
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
El gameplay se siente un poco viejo por lo mismo, pero no deja de ser divertido. La historia es interesante y los personajes memorables.
Si eres fan de los JRPG y buscas algo más clásico, este título es una excelente opción.
Lo considero una buena opción para aquellos que estén empezando el género y para el qué le guste un juego al estilo de la vieja escuela.