|Package Dimensions||15.24 x 10.16 x 1.27 cm; 45.35 Grams|
|Item Model Number||4335094621|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Colour||Black DC Connector (10 pair)|
|Material||Plastic and metal|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Item Weight||45.4 g|
TronicsPros 10 Male + 10 Female 12V DC Power Connector Plug 24V 5.5 x 2.1mm Barrel Jack Adapter Socket DIY Screw Terminal Connector for CCTV Camera, LED Strip Light, DVR, Car Monitor System, etc.
- Product Name: DC Power Connector, DC Male + DC Female
- Connector Type: 5.5x2.1mm DC Adapter
- Material: Metal, Plastic
- Application: for CCTV Camera, LED strip lights, or other electrical devices.
- Package inlcudes: 20 x DC Power Connector (10 x Male + 10 x Female)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1. Material(External):PVC Plastic
2. Easy installed to Single Color LED lighting system, CCTV Camera system, etc. No need cutting and soldering.
3. Internal diameter: 2.1mm
4. External Diameter: 5.5mm
5. Connector Type: Male&Female
6. Applications: 3528/5050 single color LED Strips, CCTV Camera system, etc.
10x Male + 10x Female DC Connector
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
It is called: Coax Barrel Plug Adapter from 25mm to 2.1mm Power Plug by Creative Lighting Solutions $2.50, with shipping and tax it was $6.23.
I needed a switch to go between my power supply and the dimmer on my light box and this worked great.
The one positive thing that I will say is that the wires were easy to strip. I needed to cut off the end that went to the dimmer so that the wires could be inserted into the connector on the dimmer. If you've ever done much DIY stuff you know what a hassle it can be to strip and some premade cables and that was not the case with these. It was easy to expose and strip the wire to fit in the dimmer connector.
Would I buy them again? Yup.