|Part Number||9999 Counts Multimeter|
|Product Dimensions||14.61 x 7.19 x 3.3 cm; 163.29 Grams|
|Item Model Number||3 Line Display Multimeter|
|Batteries||2 AA batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Special Features||9999 Counts|
|Included Components||1 * Digital Multimeter; 1 * Test Leads; 1 * Thermocouple; 1 * Protect Bag|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
|Item Weight||163 g|
Bside ZT-X True RMS Digital Multimeter 3-Line Display 9999 Counts Button Design Auto-Ranging DMM Temperature Capacitance AC/DC Voltage Current Multi Meter Tester with Analog Bargraph
Enhance your purchase
- [EBTN LCD Display Technology]: EBTN (enhanced background twisted nematic) LCD display greatly enhance the reading experience, the lighted up numbers & letters with black background make it very easy to read, even in bright sunlight or poor light.
- [Large Screen 3 Line Display]: Large screen triple line display can show 3 test results on the screen, such as voltage, frequency and analog bar.
- [All Button Design]: All button (no switch) design for easy single-hand operation, switching function is fast and convenient.
- [9999 Counts True RMS Multimeter]: This 9999 counts TRMS auto-ranging multimeter can measure temperature, capacitance, diode, continuity, NCV (non-contact voltage detection), Ohm, Hz, duty cycle, AC/ DC voltage, AC/DC current, etc.
- [Protective Case]: It features a protective case for protection against shocks, friction and bumps.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
All button design for single-hand operation
Large LCD 360 degree screen in any angle reading
Automatic exchange to current testing when plug in test leads
Bracket anti-breaking design
Voltage, frequency, analog bar show simultaneously
Celsius and Fahrenheit show simultaneously
Auto/manual range switchable, true RMS, LCD backlight
AC/DC voltage and current, resistance, capacitor and frequency test
Data hold, duty cycle, NCV, temperature, continuity and diode test
Auto power off, low battery indication
Display: 9999 counts
DC voltage: 9.999mV/99.99mV/999.9mV/9.999V/99.99V/999.9V ±(0.5%+3)
AC voltage: 9.999mV/99.99mV/999.9mV/9.999V/99.99V/750.0V ±(1.0%+3)
DC Current: 999.9mA/9.999A ±(1.0%+3); 99.99mA/9999μA±(0.8%+3)
AC Current: 999.9mA/9.999A ±(1.2%+3); 99.99μA/9999μA±(1.0%+3)
Resistance: 99.99Ω ±(1.0%+3); 999.9Ω/9.999kΩ/99.99kΩ/999.9kΩ ±(0.5%+3);
9.999MΩ ±(1.5%+3); 99.99MΩ ±(3.0%+5)
Capacitance: 9.999nF ±(5.0%+20); 99.99nF/999.9nF/9.999μF/99.99μF/999.9μF ±(2.0%+5);
Frequency: 99.99Hz/999.9Hz /9.999kHz/99.99kHz/999.9kHz/2.000MHz ±(0.1%+2)
Temperature: -20℃~1000℃/-4°F~1832°F ±(2.5%+5)
Duty cycle: 1%~99% ±(0.1%+2)
Power: 2 x 1.5V (AA) battery (not included)
Size: 146 x 72 x 33mm
1 x Digital Multimeter
1 x Test Leads
1 x Thermocouple
1 x Protect Bag
1 x User Manual
The batteries are not included in the package due to Aviation Security Check
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Phil on 9 September 2020
Top reviews from other countries
Shame it doesn't function.
Easy to use.
Very happy with it.
I have enquired via Amazon with no reply from the manufacturer. Very disappointed