|Contains Liquid Contents||Yes|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Product Dimensions||18.03 x 12.45 x 9.91 cm; 421.67 Grams|
|Item Weight||422 g|
|Item Model Number||5043026|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||15 November 2017|
Tryone Gooseneck Tablet Stand, Tablet Mount Holder for iPad iPhone Series/Nintendo Switch/Samsung Galaxy Tabs/Amazon Kindle Fire HD and More, 30in Overall Length (Black)
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|Price:||FREE Delivery on first order. Details|
|You Save:||$10.10 (25%)|
$2.00 coupon applied.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||18 x 12.4 x 9.9 centimetres|
|Item Weight||421.67 Grams|
About this item
- 【Using Tips:】When holding a heavy tablet larger than 8 inch, loop the gooseneck into a circle shape or bend it into “S” shape which could provide some more stability.
- 【Reinforced Bolt Clamp Base:】Reinforced and thickened base. Won’t break easily. Fit for 3 inches(75mm) thickness countertop or headboard.
- 【Flexible Stiffened Arm:】Made of Aluminium-Magnesium Alloy, stiffened material, very sturdy and flexible.
- 【Compatibility:】Compatible with any devices from 4 to 10.6 inches.
- 【Note:】Don't always bend at the same point or it may snap potentially.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Fit for 3 inches(75mm) thickness countertop or headboard. The clamp comes with protective pads to protect your furniture from scratching.
The extra protective rubber protects your tablet against slipping and scratching. Two built-in holes available for charging when you’re using your phone.
The tablet mount could keep your tablet in the air as a secondary screen. You could adjust it to the best viewing angle to free your hands and start working or studying.
Nintendo Switch owner’s favorite
Great for enjoying Switch games in bed or on sofa, free your hands from tiredness, especially when lying.
Free your hands
With this lazy holder clamped to nightstand or headboard, you could enjoy a great book, watch Netflix lying comfortably.
Good partner in Kitchen
When learning cooking through video teaching, cooperate with this gooseneck holder is perfect. Don’t worry about soiling the smart phones
- The tablet holder fits all 4~10.6 inch devices, like iPad Air, iPad Mini 4, iPad 4/3/2/1, iPad Pro 10.5 / 9.7, iPhone X / 8 plus / 7 plus, Fire HD 10/8/7, Huawei Mediapad M3 / T3, Google Nexus 7/10, Samsung Galaxy S10 / S9 / S8 Plus / Note 8 / A5 / Galaxy Tab A / Tab S3, Nintendo Switch, Kindle etc.
- Kindly note that this item is suitable for viewing or reading only. It will shake quite a bit and make you uncomfortable if you need to touch or tap the device frequently. However it is inevitable due to some law of physics.
- When you are holding a heavy tablet, you could try to loop the gooseneck into a "S" shape or circle shape which would provide some more stability.
- Bend using two hands and bend just the gooseneck when adjusting the position because it is stiff. Pull the device violently when adjusting may broke the nut.
- Also, don't overtighten the base clamp too much so it won't break easily.
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As I mentioned earlier, I've already ordered a second one - and I can't wait until it arrives!
Could I pay the extra $ 25/month for another Foxtel box in my room ? Possibly. Am I too much of a tight ass to do that ? Definitely.
So I though I’d try this little gadget out instead.
I’m so glad I did ! As you can see from my photo, I have the Gooseneck Tablet Stand clamped to the edge of my bedside table and I’m able to get it to an angle where both my hubby and I can watch the iPad quite comfortably. The clamp feels very secure and it’s got rubbery bits along the inside so it won’t scratch your furniture. At this angle, when I touch my iPad the screen will wobble a bit but at no point does it feel like the iPads going to slide out, because the clamps holding it in place are spring loaded. The actual “gooseneck is bendable but still quite stiff - which of course, it needs to be in order for it not to sag under the weight of your iPad.
Was it worth the $ 25 I paid for it ?
Yes, absolutely. To be fair I could have paid twice that price at the shops and still been happy with my purchase.
What about the seller ?
Fantastic service. Paid for it Monday, received it Wednesday, carefully packaged with simple instructions.
Would I buy it again ?
For sure ! Would make a handy Christmas gift for anyone who enjoys watching movies or Tv in bed, or just for a tight ass like me who doesn’t want to part with $ 25 extra bucks a month for another Foxtel box.
Two thumbs up 👍🏽 👍🏽
Purchased this 5 months ago was working fine up until this point. It snapped clean off. Such a shame that this will end up in the dumpster. Will be looking at purchasing a different brand.
Easy to install, the gooseneck itself is nice and rigid, meaning the position of your phone/iPad stays in place most of the time.
Really squeaky which can get really annoying. I ended up sliding a small piece of rubber between the neck and the screw as a temporary fix.
The product does the job and haven’t had any issues besides the noise. Although i wish that it was a little longer.
- Keeps Tablet steady
- Doesn't cover either camera lens in landscape position (covers front lens in portrait position)
- Easy to adjust = just tighten/loosen via screw-style lock as needed.
- Abuse-proof = can be knocked, hit with head, elbowed, etc - won't fall off mount = personal experience*
- Con + Pro = the gooseneck rod is pretty stiff to move. You'll get a workout to put it into position. Upside: it won't budge once you anchor it. Downside: not easy to change.
*I've elbowed it, hit it with the back of my head, smacked it with the back of my hand. My Partner turned around and face-planted into it. The mount didn't budge off the IKEA Kallax bookcase or my desk. Tablet experienced no damage. Neither did we bruise - PERFECT PRODUCT.
It’s really awesome. Can shake a bit when it’s on my clipboard (even when looped over itself), but very sturdy when attached to the desk.
It’s always been a pain to sit on the couch and draw (iPad keeps falling over or too far away to be useful), but I can do it with ease now that I have this iPad stand.
I can see myself using this in bed to watch movies on my iPad.
Also if you don't mount it perfectly straight there is a hard plastic strip inside the rubber grips that will dent your furniture!
Otherwise is works well, I use it for my Nintendo Switch and Galaxy S9 with a 2m charging cable wrapped around the Gooseneck up to the bracket. If you use the touch screen it does wobble around a bit but it calms down pretty quickly.
Top reviews from other countries
Pero OJO: El iPhone solo entra horizontalmente. No es lo mejor si lo que pretende es usarlo como "tripié" para grabar o tomar fotos con el móvil, pues el agarre es tan ancho que cubre la cámara/pantalla. Se puede ajustar para evitar esto, pero resulta incómodo de operar.
Fuera de eso, excelente.
Reviewed in India on 7 April 2018