|Package Dimensions||13.7 x 8 x 1 cm; 18 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Weight||18 g|
U-horizon 60 Inch 150cm Soft Tape Measure for Sewing Tailor Flexible Cloth Ruler Body Size Measurement, White
- High quality: Soft and durable plastic material keeps water and stain away. Metal ends keep the tape from fraying
- Double-scale: Accurately printed in both inches and centimeters, dual sided, and the measuring range is 60 inches/ 150 cm. you can get measurements according to your requirements
- Multi-function: This flexible tape measure is perfect for measuring curved or flat surfaces
- Easy to read: All lines are clear to see on high contrast background. Markings are easy to read on both sides
- Good sewing tool: can provide you accurate measurements, suitable for a seamstress, a crafter, a quilter or whoever just need a flexible measuring tape
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Large and clear markings:
Easy to read with large printed numbers and clear lines. Centimeters are on one side and inches on the reverse.
Flexible and durable material:
Made of fiberglass, durable and flexible, making it perfect for sewing or Measuring.
Easy to take along:
You can put one in your purse or pocket, it wouldn't take up too much space(you never know when you have to measure something).
Length: 150cm / 60inches
Width: 1.9cm / 0.75inch
1 PCS tape measure
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The inch side is amazing looking: very clear to read. The centimeter side, not so much. Every second 5 centimeter block is shaded dark, making it slightly hard to read. I don't know why they've done this, but it is for this reason I've removed a star. Still, it's a good tape overall.
4 stars. Possibly would buy again, although maybe I'd look for another brand without the shading.