|Item Model Number||30768|
|Product Dimensions||5.3 x 1.6 x 10 cm; 150 Grams|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||5.3 x 1.6 x 10 centimetres|
|Computer Memory Type||72-Pin EDO SIMM Memory|
|Item Weight||150 g|
|Manufacturer||Ugreen Group Limited|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||25 October 2017|
UGREEN USB 3.0 Sharing Switch, 2 Computers 4 Port USB Peripheral Switcher Adapter for PC, Printer, Scanner, Mouse, Keyboard with One-Button Swapping and 2 Pack USB A to A Cable
- Saving Time for Multiple Device: This USB Switch 4 Port device allows up to 2 users to share 4 USB 3.0 peripheral devices, such as printer,scanner,mouse,keyboard or usb dicsk etc without the need to constantly swap cables or set up complicated network sharing software. It's a great for use at home if you have multiple PCs or Macs.
- Super Speed: USB 3.0 Switch Hub supports ultra-fast USB 3.0 data transfer rates of up to 5Gb/s (10 times faster than USB 2.0), to work flawlessly with high-bandwidth USB 3.0 devices, such as external hard disks, high resolution webcams, camcorders, video surveillance cameras, digital video cameras, multi-channel audio and more, and is backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices.
- Stable Connection: USB 3.0 sharing switch with a separate micro usb female port for option power, which optimizing its compatibility with more devices, such as HDD,Digital Video Cameras, SSD etc. Important Note: Please use Standard DC 5V USB Power Adapter. Any charger with higher voltage output is NOT allowed and may affect the product performance.
- Button and LED design: You can easily switches between systems via push buttons with LED indicating the active computer.
- UGREEN's Premium Support: Friendly 24-warranty for any item you have purchased from UGREEN. Professional and easy-to-reach Customer Service to solve your problems within 24 hours.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Share 4 USB 3.0 devices between two systems
- UGREEN USB 3.0 Switch 2-to-4 is an excellent choice to share 4 USB devices between two systems.
- It's ideal for sharing a printer or scanner in a small office environment.
- It's also great for use at home if you have multiple PCs or Macs.
Universal USB 3.0 Device: This USB Switch would Works with all USB 3.0 devices, such as external hard disks, high resolution webcams, camcorders, video surveillance cameras, digital video cameras, multi-channel audio and more.
USB 3.0 Ultra -Fast Speed: USB 3.0 Switch supports ultra-fast USB 3.0 data transfer rates of up to 5Gb/s (10 times faster than USB 2.0)
Button and LED Indicator Design: easily switches between systems via push buttons with LED indicating the active computer.
Easy Installation: This USB 3.0 switch is plug-n-play compatible, with no additional driver installation needed.USB bus powered - no power adapter required.
1. This switch requires manual control to select the active computer port; it does not 'automatically' switch between ports.
2. Using the provided 1.5M cables to connect the USB switch to your computers and to keep the USB cable which connects your peripheral to the USB switch under 6ft/1.8m.
3. Please use Standard DC 5V USB Power Adapter(Not Included in the package, sold separately). Any charger with higher voltage output is NOT allowed and may affect the product performance.
4. 2.4Ghz wireless devices, such as wifi, wireless keyboard and mouse adapters, may not work stable in close proximity to USB 3.0 devices or hubs. Try using the host port or a USB 2.0 connection.
- USB 3.0 Switch 2 in 4 out *1pc
- USB 3.0 Data Cable 1.5m*2 pcs
2 PCS USB CABLE INCLUDE
MICRO USB POWER JACK
TOUCH BUTTON SWITCH
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is entirely plug and play, ready to go, as soon as it was plugged in without the need of manually installing drivers or any other software.
It has certainly improved my working from home experience during covid19, the four bays is exactly what i need for my mouse, keyboard, web camera and focusrite soundcard. With the soundcard and webcam, I perceive no performance degradation (input lag, frosty sound or dropped camera frames).
I think the unit has excellent value for money, there aren't many switched usb hubs in the market, so i think they have very competitive pricing which is good (i wanted the convenience of not having to switch cables between my work laptop and desktop, but i didn't value that convenience much more than forty bucks)
While i'm overall very pleased, i feel like there's a couple things they could do to get that last star.
- Auto switching, default to whichever machine is on, on starting or shutting down of a machine.
- The LED's are very close to each other, so close inspection of the unit is required to know what is on.
- The supplied cables were a decent length, but an extra half meter would have been very much appreciated.
Braided cables would be a very nice touch, but isn't necessary for a perfect review, the cables supplied seem like very high quality.
I did find it was a little bit finicky with my USB 2 keyboard and mouse but I actually ordered a UGreen KVM for those. I could try and run it all through the one KVM / Switch but I preferred the flexibility of being able to have my Webcam and Microphone on one computer (e.g. Desktop) whilst having my Keyboard / Mouse and Monitor through the other (e.g. Work Laptop).
- Takes a moment (3-5 seconds?) to switch, which is on par with plugging in a new USB.
- If device loses power, it defaults to input #1 (I'd prefer it remembered, but not a huge deal).
- While it has a micro usb power input slot, it does not come with this provided. Fortunately, I don't need this feature.
This UGreen switch is simple. You plug things into the switch. You plug the witch into two computers. You press a button on the switch to say whether you're using computer 1 or computer 2. The things are plugged into that computer, no "value added" "smarts" trying to interpret how I want to use them.
Compared to a KVM switch, I need to press three buttons to switch my USB things and dual monitors over to the other computer instead of just one. Small price to pay when this is $50 and works how I want it to, vs $400 for a KVM that gets in the way.
After a friend brought one and showed me his set up, I was looking since and because of the prime sales that happened I decided to purchase one. Now it's fully set up and working like a charm. It even works to switch my speakers (input by usb) between my computers.
Its amazingly priced and the product seems to work. Let's see how long it lasts but for now I'm very happy with everything.