UGREEN USB 3.0 Hub Ethernet Adapter 10/100/1000 Gigabit Network Converter with USB 3.0 Hub 3 Ports for Nintendo Switch, Windows Surface Pro, MacBook Air/Retina, iMac Pro, Chromebook, PC
|Hardware Interface||USB 3.0|
|Operating System||Linux, Windows Vista, Windows 10|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||10 x 196 x 110 millimetres|
|Data Transfer Rate||1000 Megabits Per Second|
About this item
- Ugreen Wired Network Adapter USB Hub: Expand your laptop or desktop with 3-port USB 3.0 hub and a RJ45 gigabit ethernet port, especially a flexible solution compatible for Macbook Air, Nintendo Switch, iMac, iMac Pro, Surface laptop, ultrabook, notebook and computer featuring USB A interface.
- Support Max 1000Mbps: This LAN Network Adapter offers full 10/100/1000 Mbps fast Ethernet performance over USB 3.0 and Ethernet ports, faster and more reliable than most wireless connections.
- 3-Port USB 3.0 Hub Rate Up to 5Gbps, Ugreen USB Hub Ethernet Adapter simply helps you to connect up to 3 USB A devices to your PC or Laptop, such as external hard drive, USB flash drive, mouse, keyboard, USB headphone, speakers, USB webcam etc.
- Widely Compatible for Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch Lite; The gigabit ethernet adapter with USB 3.0 hub supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS and Linux. Compatible with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T). Chipset AX88179. Note: Plug and Play only for Windows 10/8.1/8,Driver needed for Windows 7/XP, Mac OS and Linux systems.NOTE:Plug and Play only for Chrome OS, Windows 10/8.1/8. Driver needed for Windows 7/XP/Vista, Mac OS and Linux.
- DC-Jack designed for power supply to this product when connecting USB HDD. Please kindly note: this product Only works with DC 5V (Center Positive Polarity) adapter for power supply. (Power plug sold separately).
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
UGREEN USB 3.0 Hub 3 Ports with Gigabit 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet Network could not only add a network interface to your computer via USB, but also to connect your computer to multiple devices.
- 1. Support 10/100/1000Mbps network access;
- 2. Supports suspend mode and remote wakeup via link-change, Magic Packet, Microsoft Wakeup Frame and external wakeup pin;
- 3. Supports Full and Half duplex operating modes;
- 4. Chipset AX88179.
USB 3.0 Hub:
- 1. Extend 3 ports USB 3.0, convenient for your flash drive, keyboard, mouse, Camera, printer, HDD etc.;
- 2. Support the speed up to 5Gbps;
- 3. Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1;
- 4. Additional DC-jack is optional for some power hungry devices.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One thing to note is that if the switch dock is plugged into power, the blue LED on the ethernet adapter will remain on regardless if the switch itself is on. I like to disconnect the adapter when not in use as I don't want the light on.
Happy with this purchase but ideally would have come with the power adapter. Awaiting the power adapter (ordered separately from different online supplier).
Using this device to hardwire ethernet to USB on laptop (non iOS device). Works well and connects easily. No driver installation required.
Just if you have a mouse/keyboard dongle, it will not work if you have the network adaptor on the hub active. Unless you connect your USB dongle with a USB extension to prevent signal interfrance
Top reviews from other countries
So i contacted them and after much back and forth they finally believed me when i linked them to a YouTube video of it happening.
So they sent another. This one works perfectly well when it comes to that power plug issue and the USB ports work fine (not why i bought it). However, the Ethernet port doesn't work.
Their response this time was that many thousands have been sold and they haven't had two consecutive devices being faulty and that it isn't meant to work with the Fire stick and to buy a different adaptor from them (that isn't gigabit Ethernet which i want). I confirmed that was wrong as their first adaptor works perfectly in this setup and simple can't be plugged in properly so has the risk of falling out.
I really don't know why they say one thing that they know is incorrect after I've confirmed to them it worked that way with the first one they had sent?
Be aware that this adapter, like many others when being used with the Switch, will cause the Switch to remain warm while in sleep mode (if the dock is powered). This may affect the battery, but your mileage may vary. This is not an issue with the adapter but supposedly an issue following a Switch software update.
Other than that small issue the adapter works well for my purposes! Highly recommended.
The green unit comes very well packaged ... and clear instructions although I looked it up on YouTube first. Highly recommended but it's a no brainer if you have an ethernet connection available. Yes wi-fi can be just as fast but in my house there are too many competing devices for bandwidth that I prefer to have online. Enjoy!
Update: Après plusieurs semaines d'utilisation, je constate des ralentissements systématiques lorsque l'on commence à regarder une vidéo (même un clip sur Youtube). Cela serait-il dû au port USB 2.0 de la mi Box, qui ne permet pas un échange de données assez performants comparé à un port 3.0? Rien de rédhibitoire si vous regardez un film, car une fois lancé c'est parti sans ralentissements (ou alors très rarement).