- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Ugreen USB 3.0 gigabit 10/100/1000Mbps ethernet network adapter enables you to add a network interface to your computer via USB. It is backward-compatible with all existing 10/100 networks. With it , you could replace a broken internal network card, add a separately routable network interface, and transferring files peer-to-peer over Ethernet. Simply insert the adapter into a USB 3.0 port on your computer and begin to transfer large video, audio, and graphics files between your workstation and the network.
1. USB3.0 to RJ45 adapter supports Gigabit networking over USB 3.0 with up to 5Gbps
2. Supports suspend mode and remote wakeup via link-up, magic packet, or external pin,USB-Powered
3. Compatible with Nintendo Switch,Nintendo Switch Lite, Windows 10/XP/Vista/7/8,Mac 10.6-10.8/10.11 El Capitan, Linux kernel 2.6 and later
1. Plug and Play only for Chrome OS, Windows 10/8.1/8
2. Driver needed for Windows7/XP/Vista, Mac OS and Linux systems
3.Reboot your PC after driver installation,then connect this USB ethernet adapter to your computer and ethernet
4.Not supported on ARM-based Windows,including Surface RT and Surface 2
5.Mac System:System Preference--Network--Add a new network connection
6. Windows 7:Device Manager--USB-AX88179
7. This adapter does not support wii u.
UGREEN USB 3.0 Gigabit 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet Network Adapter x1
|UGREEN Aluminum USB 3.0 Ethernet Adapter||UGREEN USB C Ethernet Adapter||UGREEN TV Stick Ethernet Adapter||UGREEN USB Ethernet Adapter Hub|
|USB Port||USB 3.0||USB Type C||Micro USB||USB 3.0|
|Compatible Device||Laptop, PC, Nintendo Switch||USB C Laptop/PC||TV Stick||Laptop, PC, Nintendo|