UGREEN 3.5mm Female to 2 RCA Male Stereo Audio Y Cable Adapter Gold Plated Compatible for Smartphones, MP3, Tablets, Home Theater (0.65FT)
- 3.5mm Stereo Female Mini Plug to 2 RCA Y-Cable: Most mobile devices use the 3.5mm stereo headphone output, most home audio systems with an amplifier or receiver use RCA jacks for audio inputs.This UGREEN 3.5mm Stereo Female to 2 RCA Male adapter cable is ideal for adapting the output of your PC, or personal audio to stereo RCA jacks for a quick transition from headphone to rca connection.
- Wide Compatibility: Compatible with most RCA-enabled analog stereo audio and video components, such as your smartphones, MP3, Tablets, Home Theater, HDTV, Gaming Consoles, Hi-Fi Systems and more.
- High Pure Copper and Double Shielding: Stereo 3.5mm Female to 2 RCA Male Cable is made of copper, ensuring high fidelity sound quality and providing maximum's conductivity and durability.
- 24K Gold Contacts: Superior Gold plated connector for optimal signal transfer and corrosion resistance.
- What You Get: UGREEN 3.5mm Female to 2 RCA Male Adapter Cable x1.
There is a newer model of this item:
Product detailsSize Name:0.65ft
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 19.2 x 13.4 x 1.2 cm; 30 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 December 2017
- Manufacturer : Ugreen Group Limited
- ASIN : B00B2HP1FY
- Item Model Number : 10561
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A standard type of cable used to transmit analog audio signals between devices such as televisions, satellite or cable receivers, VCRs, game console systems, speakers and more. RCA audio cables have two connectors: red (right stereo) and white for left stereo.
Splits a single 3.5mm Female Jack into 2 RCA
UGREEN 3.5mm Female to 2 RCA Male Stereo Audio Y Cable Adapter is ideal for adapting the output of your PC or personal audio to stereo RCA jacks for a quick transition from headphone to rca connection.
3.5mm Female Port, for iPhone iPod iPad, MP3 Music player, Android smartphone tablet or PC desktop laptop with the common 3.5mm audio port.
2RCA Connectors, for TV, AV receiver, amplifier, projector, radio, car audio, stereo system, Hi Fi audio, computer sound, recording equipment, speaker and more devices with 2RCA plugs.
Connector A: 1 – 3.5(TRS) mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Female
Connector B: 1 – Stereo Audio (2 x RCA) Female, White (Audio left) Red (Audio right)
UGREEN 3.5mm Female to 2RCA Male Stereo Audio Cable Gold Plated x1
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Another good thing which I hope they stick to is packaging their cables and dongles in nice small cardboard boxes with a printed sleeve - far better for recycling than a nasty blister packet.
The unit has a lot of bass resonance and i found that the treble hed to be increased to overcome this. The performance was then very acceptable.
Because this process had to be repeated every time you switch the unit on, i now leave it permanently powered.
I think for the price it is well worth the money and turns the useless sound from some television sets to very acceptable.
It came in a thick plastic resealable bag, which is brilliant - I expected the typical clamshell packaging that lacerates hands!
Build quality is excellent, cheaper cables usually feel flimsy or have loose connectors, this does not.
It has a band that keeps both RCA connectors together, helps things not tangle. It can't go all the way up due to the connector thickness though.
Overall I'm pleased, It's exactly what I needed.
It looks good quality too, tho' to be fair it probably won't be moved about much now that it is in position.