|Manufacturer||UGREEN GROUP LIMITED|
|Package Dimensions||16 x 9.4 x 0.9 cm; 9 Grams|
|Item Weight||9 g|
|Manufacturer||UGREEN GROUP LIMITED|
|Item Model Number||80154|
|Date First Available||10 September 2020|
UGREEN USB C to 3.5mm Headphone Adapter, Type C Dongle Audio Jack Converter with DAC Chip Compatible for Galaxy Note20 Ultra/Note20/S20/Note10/S10, Pixel 4 3 2 XL, iPad Pro 2020/2018, OnePlus and More
- Extensive Compatibility: USB C to 3.5mm audio adapters compatible with most of the type c phones such as Samsung Galaxy Note20/Note20 Ultra/S20 Ultra/S20/Note10+/Note10/S10/S10e/S10+/S9/S8/A90/A80/A70, Google Pixel 4XL/4/3XL/3/2XL, iPad Pro 2020/2018, Macbook Pro/Air 2019, OnePlus 8 Pro/8/7T/7Pro/7/6T and more.
- DAC Chip for Superior Sound Quality: USB C to Aux Audio Dongle built-in with a powerful DAC chip that allows up to 96khz-32bit Hi-Fi sound quality. Moreover, the 3.5mm female port has a thick gold plating surface that ensures stable and flawless sound transmission with minimum loss in quality. Make sure you capture every note signal.
- In-Line Control for More convenience: USB-C to aux adapters enable you to listen to music and answer phone call with your headphone and support wire control function as well. No need to unlock your phone, you can proceed volume control, pause and play functions.
- Durable & Flexible: New details and refined fabrics, from cotton to more sustainable and flexible nylon yarn. Hi-Q aluminum alloy case and nylon-braided cable material ensure 15000+ bending and prevent damage caused by tangling and scratching. Compact design, simple metal texture, perfect integration with your device.
- More Than You Want: The wire core is made of pure copper, annealed and softened, minimizes signal loss during transmission. High-fidelity noise reduction design, clear sound quality conversion, bringing you original sound quality. The USB C jack adapter is small in size and can be easily put into a pocket for plug and play.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
UGREEN USB C to 3.5mm Headphone Adapter
Built-in independent DAC Chip
Empowered a high-performance DAC chip, Type-c audio adapter is compatible with up to 24bit/96Khz while others are 16bit/48Khz, you can get higher fidelity sound from it.
This USB-C to headphone jack adapter is made of the durable aluminum connector and braided cord, ensure 15000+ times bending and prevent damage caused by tangling and scratching.
USB c to 3.5mm adapter supports music play and calling for most USB C devices just plug and play, very easy to use!
* It doesn't support mono earphones *
* It doesn't support Bose Quiet Comfort 20 and Bose Quiet Comfort 25 *
Smart DAC Chip
Built-in with a powerful DAC chip that allows up to 96khz-32bit Hi-Fi sound quality. High-fidelity noise reduction design, clear sound quality conversion, bringing you original sound quality.
High quality core and body
Made of pure copper, annealed and softened, and painted many times, the sound transmission is more transparent and delicate
Small and Portable
Small and portable, easy to carry.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I had no problems with functionality on my devices - windows 10 laptop and Samsung S10 phone, sound and microphone pass through worked without any issues. Windows 10 recognised it fine and automatically set it up.
I have a few headphones and IEMs but have tested mainly with a pair of Creative Aurvana Live. These are obviously budget devices and I do not expect amazing results but in terms of sound it does have a different presentation to the Vention which is worth mentioning. It has a touch more bass and treble - a more V-shaped response - which for me was better for music. It was much closer to the sound of the headphone output of my S10 and I could not reliably tell the difference. What i can say is that it is not a massive improvement over the phone's built in amplification but clarity was improved over the laptop's sound.
Overall I'm very happy but after only a couple of days I can't comment on reliability.
This does and work's perfectly, we now have music in the car via my phone!!
Very helpful when use my Samsung tablet then my OnePlus phone
10 out 10 star