|Manufacturer||Ugreen Group Limited|
|Compatible Devices||Laptop, PC|
|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Has Programmable Buttons||No|
|Package Dimensions||15.24 x 10.16 x 0.03 cm; 14 Grams|
|Item Weight||14 g|
|Manufacturer||Ugreen Group Limited|
|Item Model Number||20899|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||23 October 2017|
UGREEN Headphone Splitter for Computer 3.5mm Female to 2 Dual 3.5mm Male Headphone Mic Audio Y Splitter Cable Smartphone Headset to PC Adapter (Black)
- Headset to PC adapter,With 3.5mm Speaker Mic Stereo Audio Y adapter, you can connect your newer headsets (audio & microphone) to a PC or Laptop for use with VOIP applications,such as Skype or chat programs, MSN Mesenger, Yahoo, Google Voice etc.
- 3.5mm Speaker and headphone Splitter with two male ports:one for Headphone Jack on your PC/Laptop,the other for Mic Jack on your PC/Laptop.
- 3.5mm stereo splitter cable allows you to easily connect your stereo headset Mic to a PC audio port and mic port at the same time.
- 3.5mm audio Y splitter cable with copper provide maximum's conductivity and durability,Compact design for maximum portability - a great solution to have on hand in your laptop bag.
- Please be kindly noted that it's only compatible with CTIA standard Android headphones, do NOT compatible with CTIA standard Apple Earbuds.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Audio Microphone Splitter, 3.5mm Female CTIA Standard to 2 Dual 3.5mm Male Audio Mic Splitter
The UGREEN 3.5mm stereo y-splitter cable allows you to easily connect your stereo headset & Mic to a PC audio port and mic port at the same time. enabling you to add a mono microphone input, as well as a stereo output to your PC or Laptop, through a single 3.5mm audio port. It works with all PC Applications - Skype, MSN Messenger, Yahoo, Google Voice, etc.
- To ensure proper hardware detection, we recommend that the external headset be plugged into this adapter first, before the adapter is connected to the computer or mobile device.
- Only compatible with CTIA standard Android headphones, Do Not compatible with CTIA standard Apple Earbuds.
- Because of the different connector pin connection, this headphone mic cable is not recommended for Apple original earphone and Beats headphone.
Slim and Elegant Design
The cable is compact and lightweight for your road trips and plane rides.
Stylish Gold-Plated Connector
Durable and Flexible Cord
Durable shielding with nylon braided significantly enhances the flexibility and durability for a longer lifespan.
- One for Headphone Jack on your PC/Laptop, the other for Mic Jack on your PC/Laptop.
- UGREEN 3.5mm stereo y-splitter cable allows you to easily connect your stereo headset & Mic to a PC audio port and mic port at the same time, enabling you to add a mono microphone input as well as a stereo output to your PC or Laptop through a single 3.5mm audio port.
- 24K Gold Plated for better sound quality and less loss
- Input: 3.5mm 4-position female(TRRS) for headset or earphone
- Output 1: 3.5mm 3-position(TRS) male for Audio Jack on your PC/Laptop
- Output 2: 3.5mm 3-position(TRS) male for Mic Jack on your PC/Laptop
- Flexible cable length: 20cm
In the Box
UGREEN 3.5mm Female to Dual Male Headphone Splitter Cable x 1
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
the seller contacted me back and resent me a new one, unfortunately the product still did not work, customer service 5/5
Top reviews from other countries
Please take a second to hit the helpful button it makes taking the time to write the review worthwhile x.
Avoid at all costs. The casing on the male ends also came loose almost immediately, reeks of hyper-cheap construction.