|Manufacturer||Ugreen Group Limited|
|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Has Programmable Buttons||No|
|Package Dimensions||23.4 x 17 x 2.2 cm; 90 Grams|
|Item Weight||90 g|
|Manufacturer||Ugreen Group Limited|
|Item Model Number||10628|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||24 October 2017|
UGREEN 3.5mm 1/8" Male to 6.35mm 1/4" Male TRS Stereo Audio Cable 6FT with Zinc Alloy Housing and Nylon Braid for iPod, Laptop,Home Theater Devices, and Amplifiers
- UGREEN 3.5mm male to 6.35mm male audio cable connects your iPod, laptop, or similar device to a mixing console, home theater devices, and amplifiers.
- Oxygen-free copper provide maximum's conductivity and durability, which can transfer high purity audio signal with minimum loss and bring you different auditory experience
- Zinc alloy case and double layer nylon braid guards against harsh installs where the cable is tugged across sharp edges, protecting it from being scrathed.
- 24K 15U Gold plated connectors resist corrosion and ensure optimum sound quality
- Friendly 18-warranty for any item you have purchased from UGREEN. Professional and easy-to-reach Customer Service to solve your problems within 24 hours.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Ugreen 3.5mm mini jack to 6.35mm 1/4" audio stereo cable is capable of carrying 'stereo' (left, right) audio signals.
Perfect for connecting between devices with 1/8" and 1/4" jacks. You can easily connect your iPod, laptop, or similar device to a mixing console, home theater devices, and amplifiers. It is made of Copper conductors for enhanced signal clarity.
- Note： When using a mixer, the device should be connected to the stereo input/output port on the mixer instead of the mono port.
- Connectors: 3.5mm 1/8" Male x1; 6.35mm 1/4" Male x1;
- Connect your iPod, laptop, or similar device to a mixing console, home theater devices, and amplifiers;
- Gold plated connectors resist corrosion and ensure optimum sound quality;
- Copper provide maximum's conductivity and durability;
- Zinc alloy case and double layer nylon braid guards against harsh installs where the cable is tugged across sharp edges, protecting it from being scathed.
Ugreen 3.5mm to 6.35mm TRS Stereo Audio Cable x1
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
1) As mentioned by other reviewers, the 3.5mm jack is hopelessly mis-shaped, is too loose and constantly falls out when connected to headphones (I tried three different sets). It may be fine for a fixed-state use, for example to a fixed bluetooth transmitter or set of speakers etc, but with headphones it is useless.
2) Because of how loose it is, the connection - if made - is unreliable, in other words you may get a single mono audio signal only (through either ear) or a mono signal through both ears simultaneously, indicating the poles are cross-linking, and therefore possible risk of damage to your headphones circuitry.
3) The nylon braid is extremely brittle and unpleasant feeling, which may seem like a petty complaint, but (again) if you're using this for headphones then it feels like a doormat rubbing on your neck ear face etc...every time it falls out of the socket..which is a lot.
4) Not only is it marginally too narrow (making it loose), the base itself is simultaneously too wide and too short (!), meaning it can't always be inserted into some recessed-type jacks in certain headphones..it fits my Pioneer and Kitsound, sits proud on my Sony, and does not reach far enough into my Blackwebs.
5) One comment was that you could "hear the rubbing of the braid through the headphones themselves", I must confess I doubt that; what you almost definitely will be hearing is the constant crackle from the poor/unstable connection, which may SEEM like it's from the braiding rubbing if it happens every time you move your head or take a deep breath, but is most probably the audio signal connecting and disconnecting at high frequency.
5) The main reason I bought this in the first place, despite the poor reviews, is it was the only cable of its length I could find..for reasons I won't bore you with, I needed a cable that could be fixed at the 6.35mm end, but be easily switchable between cable and Bluetooth at the 3.5mm end...but the added length actually makes this product worse as the extra weight, and possibly the stiffness of the nylon, is likely putting even more strain on the bad connector tolerances and making the 3.5mm jack fall out more easily.
It is rare I go into so much detail about how useless a cheap item is, but perhaps some people will not make the same mistake of hoping "..they just got a bad example of it.." and try their luck with this thing..and waste their money, the time it takes to arrive/set up, the aggravation of realizing it's a total piece of junk, and the expense/time/aggravation of having to order a whole new one..
Edit: Credit where it's due, their customer service (unbidden!) contacted me to offer, and issue, a refund for what they accept must be a defective product..I honestly did not expect (nor ask for) it, but kudos to them; doesn't change a 0/5 for the product, but certainly 5/5 for customer support!
I did notice a slight jump in audio quality over a standard unplated Bose 3.5mm cable that I used with a 6.35 adapter and more importantly without, but it's negligible and could be some sort of affirmation bias.
Regardless, I'm happy with my purchases and safely assured there's an 18 month guarantee should any issues arrive as some other reviewers have unfortunatey experienced.
2 year update: They're all still as good as when I bought them; definitely recommened.
The bad: the braided cable is super rough, and there's a ton of cable noise. If the cable touches/rubs against your desk, you'll hear it. You can live with it if you don't move around much/just ignore the noise, but it's really not ideal.
The good: everything else perfect, good connections, feels well made (besides the rough braid feel).
Disclaimer: I've only just received the item so I can't speak for the long term durability.