|Item Model Number||10840|
|Product Dimensions||16.41 x 10.21 x 1.91 cm; 30 Grams|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||16.4 x 10.2 x 1.9 centimetres|
|Computer Memory Type||72-Pin EDO SIMM Memory|
|Item Weight||30 g|
|Manufacturer||Ugreen Group Limited|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||22 October 2017|
UGREEN Micro USB 3.0 Cable USB 3.0 Type A Male to Micro B Cord for Samsung Galaxy S5, Note 3, Camera, Hard Drive and More (1.5ft)
|Connector type||USB Type A|
|Compatible devices||PC, Tablet, Modem, Printer, Smartphone|
|Data transfer rate||5 Gigabits Per Second|
About this item
- Micro USB 3.0 Cable: It is USB 3.0 Type A to Micro-B Cable, connects a portable external USB 3.0 hard drive to a computer for speedy file transfer or synchs and charges Samsung smartphones or tablets equipped with the USB 3.0 Micro-B port.
- 5 Gbps Transferring Speed: UGREEN micro usb 3.0 cable supports usb 3.0 standard data transfer rate at up to 5 Gbps, 10x faster than USB 2.0. HD movies can be transferred in just seconds.
- Multi-shielding&Durability: The combination of gold-plated connectors, bare copper conductors, and foil & braid shielding provides superior usb 3.0 cable performance, error-free data transmission, and fast charging speed; molded strain relief connectors for durability and grip treads for easy plugging and unplugging.
- Wide Application: Micro USB 3.0 cord is also backwards compatible with computer USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 ports - these cables also allow connection of USB 3.0 devices to legacy USB 2.0 computers.
- Universal Compatibility: USB 3.0 A to Micro B Cable is compatible with Samsung Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note Pro 12.2, Pentax camera and portable USB 3.0 external hard drives including Toshiba Canvio, Seagate FreeAgent, and Western Digital (WD) My Passport and Elements hard drives
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Ugreen Stable USB 3.0 to Micro Data Sync & Charging Cable
Ugreen USB sync data cable for your Samsung Galaxy S5 and or Galaxy Note 3. Keep yourself up to the moment with high speed quick charge provided by Samsung technologies. The Stalion USB cable allows for multiple uses such as charging, data transfer synchronization, external modem usage, and HDMI multimedia dock connection. Ugreen Stable 3.0 USB is also backward compatible with USB 2.0, meaning you can use it with any USB 2.0 port as well! Ideal for connecting USB 3.0 enabled PC peripherals such as hard drives, printers, network hubs and more.
High speed quick charger for fast charging time. Magnifies charging speed up to 10 times faster than normal 2.0 chargers.HD movies can be transferred in just seconds. USB 3.0 chargers provides bi-directional data transfer and speed rates to expedite the process. No more sitting around waiting hours! Choose from standard 1.5 foot length or 6.5 feet extra length for long distance convenient charging.To meet your different data transmission requirements
Samsung Galaxy S5 (SM-G900) Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (N9005, SM-N900)
Simply plug into your power supply usb port and place into devices charging port.
Call or Email Ugreen Support Everyday.
UGREEN USB 3.0 A male to Micro B cable x 1pc
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I'd bought a Toshiba USB3 external hard drive from CEX a few days before to use as an external XB1 drive. I tested that drive on a PC (as I do with all my drives) and found it struggling to manage a 15MBs transfer rate. My older WD and Samsung USB3 drives regularly manage 25-30MBs, so something was clearly wrong, but the drive diagnostics said the Toshiba drive was fine.
So, bought this cable and the Toshiba magically went up to an 80-100MBs transfer rate. And, guess what, so did the WD and Samsung That is such a massive improvement that I double checked it on a couple of different PCs.That was my experience anyway, your speeds may vary.
I don't know whether to be happy that these £4 cables appear to be so good ........ or angry that CEX, Toshiba, WD and Samsung apparently ship such low quality cables with their £100 external hard drives! Maybe CEX, Toshiba, WD and Samsung should save a few more pennies and just ship a bit of wet string for use as a cable with their drives!
Anyway, needless to say, I'll be getting a half dozen more of these cables to replace all the USB3 cables my family are currently using.
I plugged in the cable and nothing happened, despondently I decided to try my old frayed original cable just in case and tada it worked fine, so I was not happy with this product at all, waste of money, including the £10 for a new charging port that I didn't need. I would advise not purchasing these cables at all, this is the 2nd one I bought that didnt work, the first was at least only a few, which is why I bought this more expensive one but that died soon after purchase as well.
What I have learnt is that try and buy original parts if you can get them.
They look great, even if a bit chunky. The first was put into use exactly 6 weeks ago, used on average 3 or 4 times a week, so that's 24 times. I am sorry to say that after this little use, it has failed as did the 'OEM' cable did but after 3 years or more. I can confirm the HDD is not at fault as using an alternative original cable, there is no problem.
I have now put the second into use and I will update IF it fails! (today is 2.6.17)
Update ... I have been in touch with UGreen customer service and they have been great. For me, what matters is not if something goes wrong, it's what THEY DO if something does go wrong! Their attitude has been great, so they do care and this is suggesting the failure is a rare occasion
Western Digital cable: 126.9 MB/s
UGreen cable: 40.5 MB/s
Western Digital cable: 101.5 MB/s
UGreen cable: 37.7 MB/s
So in short, don't buy this one.