|Manufacturer||UGREEN GROUP LIMITED|
|Computer Memory Type||DIMM|
|Compatible Devices||Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone|
|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Includes AC Adapter||No|
|Has Programmable Buttons||No|
|Package Dimensions||10.16 x 10.16 x 0.15 cm; 45 Grams|
|Item Weight||45 g|
|Manufacturer||UGREEN GROUP LIMITED|
|Item Model Number||10602|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||15 October 2017|
UGREEN 3.5mm Male to Male Auxiliary Aux Stereo Professional HiFi Cable with Silver-Plating Copper Core, Gold Plated, Nylon Braid, Tangle-Free for Audiophile Musical Lovers Silver (3ft)
- USE:Ugreen 3.5mm Male to Male Auxiliary Aux Stereo Professional HiFi Cable connects any of your 3.5mm audio port equipped iPod, iPhone, iPad, smartphone, Mp3 player or tablets to your car, portable wireless bluetooth speakers or home stereo for audio streaming.
- SILVER PLATEDING PURE COPPER WIRE:Ugreen Premium 3.5mm Stereo Audio Cable HiFi is made of silver-plating pure copper, which could provide maximum's conductivity and durability and transfer high purity audio signal with minimum loss, bringing you different auditory experience. It's very suitable for music enthusiasts who desire a realistic reproduction of music with hi-fidelity or hi-fi.
- COMPATIBILITY: Work with any devices with standard 3.5mm aux Jack, such as iPad, iPhone, iPods, MP3 players, Laptops, PCs, Cell Phones, Tablets, Home theater, speakers etc. Note: when connect your phone, pls kindly use it without phone case.
- DOUBLE-SHIELDED:Silver-plating pure copper and nylon braid ensure the superior audio transfer against interferece are for maximum protection and against electro magnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI).
- ZINC ALLOY CASE & 24K GOLD CONTACTS:Premium zinc alloy case and 24K gold contacts ensure optimal signal transfer and corrosion resistance.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
UGREEN professional 3.5mm aux stereo cable lets you connect your mobile device,like iPhone, iPod or MP3 player,to a car stereo, speaker system, Headphone, Headset, or any other audio output device that has a 3.5-millimeter jack. It is made of silver-plated pure copper core, which can transfer high purity audio signal with minimum loss. This premium is specially designed for music lovers and Audiophiles.
1. Premium quality Aluminum connectors: streight head Stereo jack 3.5 plug-to-3.5mm plug.
2. Gold plated housing and contacts for optimum sound quality.
3. Chrome-finished plugs.
4. Compatible with any cell phone, mp3 player, PDA with standard 3.5mm jack.
5. Silver-plating pure copper provide maximum's conductivity and durability.
UGREEN Professional HiFi 3.5mm Aux Straight Cable Silver-Plating OFC Conductor x1
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cables fitted with 3.5mm jacks are predominately used on portable devices (mobile, MP3 players etc) for quick and easy connections. Generally, these aren't typically HiFi devices (some exceptions are some DAPs and DACs due to their miniaturization making some other connection options - eg RCA - impractical).
This 3.5mm aux cable is rather thick (compared to some others) however, I don't kow if it is only extra padding (would have to damage the cable to ascertain). This is a braided cable, so offers some resistance to breakage and wear and tear. There appears to be little stress relief at the cable ends (don't know if the cable is anchored inside the jacks). The jacks fit sockets well, without any apparent play. Seemingly, quality components have been used in the construction of this cable.
I use the cable to connect a Chord Mojo (portable) DAC to active speakers to allow greater input connections (have downsized my HiFi). For this purpose, the cable (1.5 ft) is more than satisfactory (detailed sound with a widish sound stage). The resolution of my new system is considerable lower, so can't really tell the limitations of this cable.
An acceptable cable for general usage. Whether any 3.5mm aux cable can offer"true" audiophile sound is debatable (my old component connection cables - for one channel - are thicker than this double channel cable.
Top reviews from other countries
I did notice a slight jump in audio quality over a standard unplated Bose 3.5mm cable that I used with a 6.35 adapter and more importantly without, but it's negligible and could be some sort of affirmation bias.
Regardless, I'm happy with my purchases and safely assured there's an 18 month guarantee should any issues arrive as some other reviewers have unfortunatey experienced.
This new cable is exactly the right length to not tangle or get in the way of the gear stick. Sound quality is great. There's the odd crackle when songs have low volume areas but that seems to be my phone/radio issues.
Nice strong and secure coupling into the headphone jacks and doesn't slip. Cord is nice and strong so doesn't bend excessively or get caught in anything.
Will likely buy another when my TV/headphone cable fails.
Wow! To my ears this was a vast improvement. Made an excellent Dali Katch even better.
In terms of sound quality, once you have gone beyond the supplied OEM cables it is very hard to tell the difference between a £6 audio cable and a £60 plus cable. But this sounds fine and is shielded so it should be good.