|Manufacturer||Ugreen Group Limited|
|Compatible Devices||Laptop, PC|
|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Includes AC Adapter||No|
|Has Programmable Buttons||No|
|Package Dimensions||23.11 x 17.02 x 2.29 cm; 30 Grams|
|Item Weight||30 g|
|Manufacturer||Ugreen Group Limited|
|Item Model Number||10619|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||1 May 2018|
UGREEN 3.5mm 1/8" TRS to Dual 6.35mm 1/4" TS Mono Y Cable Splitter Cord for iPhone, iPod, Computer Sound Cards, CD Players, Multimedia Speakers and Home Stereo Systems (15ft)
- Wide Usage: UGREEN 3.5mm to 1/4 audio cable provides a high quality connection between your laptop or PC with a 3.5mm jack output and AV receiver, amplifier, Hi Fi stereo audio system, home theater system, computer sound, recording equipment, or speaker with dual 6.35mm jack inputs. Suitable for all kinds of audio and video signal transmission and interconnection between the electrical appliances.
- Made of High Purity OFC Conductor: This 1/8" to 1/4" audio cable is made of oxygen free copper with shielding, ensuring high fidelity sound quality and providing maximum's conductivity and durability.It's especially great for studio or live performances.
- Nylon Braid Protect Your Cable: Unlike other cable, this 3.5mm Stereo to dual 6.35mm Mono Jack Plug Audio cable is equipped with a nylon braid agaist scratching and abrasion, prolonging it's service life.
- 24K 15U Gold Plated Connector: With gold plated connectors, the 1/4 to 1/8 cable could resist optimal signal transfer.
- UGREEN's PREMIUM SUPPORT: Friendly 18-warranty for any item you have purchased from UGREEN. Professional and easy-to-reach Customer Service to solve your problems within 24 hours.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
3.5mm 1/8" TRS to 6.35mm 1/4" TS Mono Y-Cable
- UGREEN Gold Plated 3.5mm 1/8" TRS to 6.35mm 1/4" TS Mono Y-Cable Splitter Cord is perfect for connecting your laptop or PC with a jack speaker output to a device with 2 x 6.35mm jack inputs - e.g. mixing desk.
- It is made of Copper conductors for enhanced signal clarity and ideal for studio or live performances.
Amazing Sound Quality
With copper and double shielding, this dual 6.35mm to 3.5mm audio cable could provide maximum's conductivity and durability, and ensure exceptional sound quality.
Port Premium Design
Zinc alloy case and double layer nylon braid guards against harsh installs where the cable is tugged across sharp edges, protecting it from being scathed
-Connecting speakers to portable audio devices, computer sound cards, and more
-Connecting headphone to amplifiers or other home theater devices
-The length of two Y Splitter Cords: 23cm
-Overall length: 3ft/1m
-24K Gold Plated for better sound quality and less loss
-Silver Plated Copper, Triple Shielding provide maximum's conductivity and durability
-High Grade Zinc-Alloy Housing, Nylon Mesh for a long life cycle
UGREEN Gold Plated 3.5mm to 2 x 6.35mm Y-Cable x1
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(Late addon) Tried for some times, the cable is no problem. the nosie is most likely caused by the microphone input level. If turn down the microphone input level, it will be much better.
Did i mention it looks like a quality cable? I guess it is because it feels better than the run of the mill no frills plastic cables for half the price.
When connecting it has a satisfying click that let's you know its in and ready to play some soothing music.
Not that it matters, but even the packaging is of high quality
Top reviews from other countries
My plan is to record using Adobe Audition and simultaneously record to my audio recorder.
For around a week I wasn't sure whether this setup would work or whether the UGREEN cable was faulty. Thankfully, my own stupidity was holding me back. When I connected the cable to my audio recorder and selected audio in instead of mic in, everything worked perfectly with no hissing or buzzing (yes, I had forgot to change the setting!).
Backing up to my audio recorder using this splitter cable works great and the audio sounds perfect. The cable is braided and feels like it will last many years. The actual jacks are well made too.
I opted for a one metre cable and if I change my setup in the future I will simply buy the same cable again with more length.
Never heard of UGREEN before, but will definitely consider them again in the future when purchasing audio related cables.
I really like the fact that the build of this cable is so strong. The sheathing for the wiring is an absolute necessity seeing that most cables these days just have a rubber sheath, causing the wire inside to break after a lot of use. I'm sure these will last much longer because of the nylon braid.
For sound quality these were perfect, they went directly into a DI box up to a sound mixer for a live show, from a laptop. The sound was clear, there were no artefacts and no noise. That kind of stuff is a major issue when playing large live shows, so these are a great set of cables if you are a musician and need a good cable for DJing or electronic music.