|Item Model Number||30632|
|Product Dimensions||16.26 x 8.89 x 1.02 cm; 20 Grams|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||16.3 x 8.9 x 1 centimetres|
|Item Weight||20 g|
|Manufacturer||Ugreen Group Limited|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||3 August 2018|
UGREEN USB C to 3.5mm Headphone Jack Adapter Aluminum Type C to 3.5 mm Female Aux Audio Adapter Cable Dongle Compatible for Huawei P20 Pro, Mate 20 Pro, Motorola Moto Z, Xiaomi Mi 8 6 6X Mix 2 2S
- 【USB-C to 3.5mm】UGREEN USB C male to 3.5mm female audio adapter is specifically designed to connect the Type-C smartphone which has no 3.5mm aux jack. With this audio converter, you can continue to use the headphones you have.(NOTE: It doesn't work for Google Pixel / Samsung note 10/10+)
- 【Compatibility】Only compatible with HUAWEI Mate10 Pro, Mate20 Pro, P20, P20 Pro, Mate RS Porsche Design, Honor note 10, Honor Magic 2, Honor 20, ZTE Nubia Z17, Xiaomi Mi 6, Mi 6X, Mi 8, Mi 8 Lite, Mi 8 SE, MIX 2, MIX 2S, Mi Note 3, Xiaomi Black Shark, Smartisan Nut 3, Nut Pro, Nut Pro 2, Nut pro 2S, OPPO Find X. ★NOTE:★ It doesn't work for Google Pixel / Samsung / iPad Pro 2018
- 【Multi-Function USB C 3.5 Dongle】UGREEN USB-C to AUX jack adapter supports listening music, phone calls answering and wire control function such as microphone volume control for Android headphones. ★NOTE:★ It doesn't support volume control for Apple headphones.
- 【Premium Sound Quality】UGREEN USB C to AUX female adapter is built-in enameled copper and PVC jacket, ensuring stable and clear sound transmission, providing you with the excellent audio experience.
- 【Durable and Portable】Made of high-quality aluminum alloy shell connector and cotton-braided cable, the 3.5mm adapter effectively avoids tangling. With a small size of 4.33 inch, this portable C adapter is flexible enough to be put into a pocket, handbag, and package for home, work, travel, and business trip.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
UGREEN Aluminum Alloy USB C to 3.5mm Headphone Jack Adapter with Braided Cable
UGREEN 3.5mm headphone adapter allows you to add an extra 3.5mm aux port for those new USB-C phones without the headphone jack.
Enable you to connect to 3.5mm headphones or earplugs to listen to music or answer phone calls.
It also supports volume control, pause and play, microphone functions like the original earphones.
- NOTE: Volume control function Does Not work for Apple headphones or earphones.
Compatible for HUAWEI Mate10 Pro, Mate20 Pro, P20, P20 Pro, Mate RS Porsche Design, Honor note 10, Honor Magic 2, Honor 20
Compatible for Xiaomi Mi 6, Mi 6X, Mi 8, Mi 8 Lite, Mi 8 SE, MIX 2, MIX 2S, Mi Note 3, Xiaomi Black Shark.
Compatible for Smartisan Nut 3, Nut Pro, Nut Pro 2, Nut pro 2S.
Compatible for ZTE Nubia Z17.
Compatible for OPPO Find X.
- *NOTE: It Doesn't Work for Google Pixel/Samsung note 10/10+ / iPhone / iPad / iPad Pro
Premium Material Ensure Amazing Sound Quality
Build-in enameled copper and PVC jacket ensure a stable and clear sound, providing you with the lossless audio experience.
This adapter is made of aluminum shell connector and cotton-braided cable, durable and easy to use.
1x UGREEN USB C to 3.5mm Adapter
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, the rest of the product is disappointing. First of all - do not buy this if you have one of those phones thats fussy about 3.5mm adaptors due to having a very week amp or needing to offload dac/amp to the adaptor/headphones due to their own lack such as the Pixels. It will not work. It does work with my Oneplus Nord, but the sound quality is much lesser than that $5 more expensive apple dongle. Less demanding in-ears will be okay, but anything midly difficult (i.e. more difficult then the crappy free iems you get with your phone) will sound crap, even if this dongle can push a reasonable amount of volume. Strange processing at certain frequencies, robotic sounding voices.
it also caused some strange interactions with my phone's software. Sometimes the phone would not pick it up - the headphone icon would not pop and it would continue playing through the loudspeakers. Sometimes after unplugging it, the headphone indicator would stay on and it would continue playing through usbc, not the loudspeakers, despite nothing being plugged in. Only a reboot could fix this. I have never experienced this with other dongles, even the apple one, which is certainly not designed to be compatible with my android phone. All-in-all - get the apple dongle, its $5 more and the easiest dongle to find.
Top reviews from other countries
Update: 9 months after my original review and 80+ hours of flights in total... this adapter is still working flawlessly. Still very happy! It was also interesting to find out that your phone has to support audio passthrough via USB (ie likely come without a regular headphone jack) for this adapter to work in the first place. Makes sense I guess!
Buyer beware: if your phone does not support analog audio pass through then this dongle will not work for you as it does not have a DAC inside. (Still a great product)
Desafortunadamente no funcionó en mi essential phone, lo probé también en un honor y en un pixel y tampoco, no se si no sea compatible con estos modelos o solamente tuve mal a suerte y recibí un producto defectuoso...