|Product Dimensions||20.07 x 2.79 x 3.81 cm; 740 Grams|
|Item Model Number||UT0521-500NO|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||740 g|
|Country of origin||China|
UHPPOTE NO Fail Secure DC12V Deadbolt Electric Drop Bolt Plug Narrow Door Lock Time Open Wire
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||20.1 x 2.8 x 3.8 centimetres|
|Item weight||740 Grams|
About this item
- Voltage: DC12V
- Low Power, Environmental Protection
- Special photoelectricity control,three steps current application
- MOV Provides Reverse Current Protection
- Door statue signal output contact(NO/COM)
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Low Temperature, safe & Durable
Low Power, Environmental Protection
Special photoelectricity control,three steps current application
Long Life with 500000 cycles
MOV Provides Reverse Current Protection
Superior Strength Aluminium Alloy,Solid Stainless Steel Bolt
Fail secure - locked when power is removed
Suitable For Wooden Door,Glass Door,Metal Door,PVC Door
Lock bolt: The diameter og 12.5mm stainless core,extending the length of 15mm
Main body: 7.9(L)x1.5(W)x1.1(H) inch
Net weight: 740g
Current: 0.14A(Standby) / 1.1A(Start)
Signal Output: Door status Output,NC/COM
Solid Bolt : Polishing housing, 1000Kg Holding Force
Time: 0/3/6 second
1 x Electric Lock
1 x Extension piece
1 x Faceplate
1 x Magnetic Base
1 x Bracket
1 x Screw Kit
1 x Manual
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Here is my feedback :
- documentation : ( * _ _ _ _ ) : as expected, the 1 pager and even the electrical schematic on the device itself is shocking and wrong ! Stick to (some of) the user feedbacks !
- functionality : ( * * * * * ) : very useful to have the 2 feedback signals for door open/closed position (via a standard integral reed switch / magnet arrangement) and for the deadbolt IN/OUT position. Both signals have normally open and normally closed contacts.
- quality of build : ( * * * _ _ ) : quite well manufactured and robust. However, I very much doubt that the claim for a 1000 kg resistance is substantiated !
- security : ( * * * _ _ ) : do be very careful : the deadbolt can be pushed it back in with a bit of finger pressure and wiggling ! I appreciate that once the deadbolt is engaged in the strike and the door, it would take a potential burglar a lot of effort to try to push the deadbolt cylinder back in but I would have expected this risk to be have been engineered out ! However, I quite like the fact that the deadbolt is engaged (locked) when the unit is de-energised or if the 12V supply to the unit is lost (power cut) or maliciously cut. Careful, this means that the door cannot be used as a fire escape.
- installation : ( * * _ _ _ ) : be careful, the deadbolt and the strike plate must be perfectly aligned : the deadbolt release action has absolutely no force whatsoever (you can prevent the deadbolt to pull out into locked position with your little finger!) so it will not lock if not perfectly aligned. The diameter of the strike plate hole is 2mm bigger than the diameter of the deadbolt.
The wiring :
- BLACK : Ground
- RED : 12Vdc
- PURPLE : the deadbolt is released (unlocked) when this wire is connected to Ground, and locked when the circuit is open
- WHITE : common for the deadbolt position feedback signal
- YELLOW : Normally Closed (NC) : i.e. closed circuit with COM when the deadbolt is de-energised
- BLUE : Normally Open (NO) the opposite of the YELLOW !
- GREY : common for the door position feedback signal (reed switch)
- GREEN : (NO) i.e. open circuit with COM when the door is open
- ORANGE : (NC) : the opposite of the GREEN
Non conforme, mais fonctionnel.
Il y a deux inters. Un sur le machin qui bouge, et un ILS; les deux sont NO-NF.
Wires are as follows:
White plunger detection common
Yellow plunger detection normally open
Blue plunger detection normally closed
Gray magnetic door closed detection common
Orange magnetic door closed detection normally closed
Green magnetic door closed detection normally open
Purple - ground through switch to pull plunger.
Plunger is down (locking door) whenever there is no power (fail safe - so make sure in afire there is another door that will open) or when the door is closed and the purple is not grounded (again as a function of the timer elapsing after ungrounding the purple)
One helpful hint, the lock must be perfectly aligned with the strike plate in order for it to work properly, there is a magnetic reed switch that is triggered by the strike plate and if these are not aligned during installation the lock will not function. This is not very clear in the instructions, and if you simply connect 12VDC to the lock without the plate in place the lock wont function and could easily be mistaken for a faulty product. This is not the case however, as soon as the plate is aligned in the right position the lock will open as close as it should. This function was not very clear in the instructions and it took me a bit of testing to figure out what was going on.
No complaints really, other than the scant documentation